It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I could use some advice on my CC contacts...  (Read 23298 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: I could use some advice on my CC contacts...
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 07:42:59 PM »
but that just means I'll have my little 20 year old novias on the side, kind of hidden away.   ;)

Which you get eventually get an STD from one of them, you will pass it on to your wife, she will take your money, and then you will be a single guy just like him in MDE... only maybe a little lighter in the wallet.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 09:28:40 PM »

Depends where you live I guess. If you live in South Texas you better learn to understand the locals because that's the Spanish you're going to be listening to day in and day out.

Central Fl. and I'm used to hearing Spanish with English interspersed (Puerto Ricans).

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 10:14:25 PM »
Which you get eventually get an STD from one of them, you will pass it on to your wife, she will take your money, and then you will be a single guy just like him in MDE... only maybe a little lighter in the wallet.

By the time I'm expat's age there will be vaccines for all std's so I won't have to worry about that.  And if there's not vaccines yet, I'll use something called a CONDOM.  You asshat.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:15:03 AM by Awesome »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 10:14:25 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 10:17:49 PM »
Nothing sleazy or shameful..I treat all women with the utmost respect-  like princesses.
Dont exagerate-great grandaaugter--grand daughter maybe-in the middle ages..

Where did you meet this girl who's young enough to be your great-granddaughter?  Cupid site?

And as sleazy and shameful as your lifestyle is, I hope to be doing the EXACT SAME THING as you when I'm your age jaja!!!  The only difference I hope I'll be married, but that just means I'll have my little 20 year old novias on the side, kind of hidden away.   ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:21:16 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2015, 02:11:41 AM »
Nothing sleazy or shameful..I treat all women with the utmost respect-  like princesses.
Dont exagerate-great grandaaugter--grand daughter maybe-in the middle ages..

Oh damn what was I thinking?  You're right.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're older than her grandfather.  Anyway, that's pure "dirty old man" action no matter how you treat her, and I support you 100%.  Like I said, I can only hope to be living your life when I'm your age.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2015, 07:24:41 AM »
Central Fl. and I'm used to hearing Spanish with English interspersed (Puerto Ricans).

Reminds me of the guy who told us he was going to be studying Spanish in Puerto Rico. We all laughed.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2015, 07:49:50 AM »

Reminds me of the guy who told us he was going to be studying Spanish in Puerto Rico. We all laughed.

I love PueLto Rican Spanish. It is just so funny how they change the "r" for the "l".  ;D

http://www.primerahora.com/entretenimiento/tv/nota/sevacilanadaddyyankeepordeciralpaenlugardearpa-1071590/

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2015, 01:47:02 PM »

Drives my wife nuts.
She being a speaker of little English.

They'll be gabbing in Spanish then the Puerto Rican throws in some English and my wife goes, "Como?"

Offline JamesDonut

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2015, 08:27:18 PM »
Drives my wife nuts.
She being a speaker of little English.

They'll be gabbing in Spanish then the Puerto Rican throws in some English and my wife goes, "Como?"

Puerto Rican Spanish is on the absolute far fringe.  In fact its almost its own language, like Creole is to French.  Funny thing is they pride themselves in speaking as unique from Castillian Spanish as possible.  But when its pointed out to them, they get really upset.  And then they'll go on to tell you between all the cuss words, how much they hate Spain. 
Revel In the Past, Party In the Present, Save Donuts for the Future.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2015, 10:12:47 PM »

By the time I'm expat's age there will be vaccines for all std's so I won't have to worry about that.  And if there's not vaccines yet, I'll use something called a CONDOM.  You asshat.

condoms don't fully protect against that... did you miss dawson's creek or something lol.

On a serious note, this board is supposed to be about good guys looking for a serious relationship. This is not the adult site, prostitute info site, or ask for advice on how to meet a good woman so you can cheat on her. That's the actual definition of being an ass. And if karma existed guys with your game plan would end up with the loca wife that calls the cops with fake abuse claims.

Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Awesome

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2015, 09:15:48 PM »

condoms don't fully protect against that... did you miss dawson's creek or something lol.

On a serious note, this board is supposed to be about good guys looking for a serious relationship. This is not the adult site, prostitute info site, or ask for advice on how to meet a good woman so you can cheat on her. That's the actual definition of being an ass. And if karma existed guys with your game plan would end up with the loca wife that calls the cops with fake abuse claims.

Dude, when I'm 60, my wife will be 50 or approaching 50.  At that age she's not going to be able to satisfy me in every way that a man needs to be satisfied.  Many women love their husbands dearly and have no problem accepting the fact that he has physical needs that she can't satisfy by herself and he needs to go play around a little bit.  But as long as daddy always comes home to mama, everything's all good.  Bcc, you're for the most part a smart guy, but you're not smarter than me.  Sorry, but it's true.

Offline michaelb

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2015, 10:37:12 PM »
Ha! Much more likely that YOU won't be able to take care of HER.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:28 PM »
Ha! Much more likely that YOU won't be able to take care of HER.

Jaja!  You could be right.  Which is why I say I can only HOPE to be able to be like expat when I'm his age.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:28 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2015, 12:18:16 AM »

Dude, when I'm 60, my wife will be 50 or approaching 50.  At that age she's not going to be able to satisfy me in every way that a man needs to be satisfied.  Many women love their husbands dearly and have no problem accepting the fact that he has physical needs that she can't satisfy by herself and he needs to go play around a little bit.  But as long as daddy always comes home to mama, everything's all good.  Bcc, you're for the most part a smart guy, but you're not smarter than me.  Sorry, but it's true.

My wife is now 54 and she could satisfy any man. In fact she went on a diet and lost all the weight she had gained since arriving in the US and is back to her Colombian weight. She didn't lose that rack though and I can't help but notice the looks she has been getting. In fact it's motivated me to get with the program myself!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 141