It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: A Good Site to Meet Latinas On - for free - not an agency  (Read 2538 times)

Offline ca71447

A Good Site to Meet Latinas On - for free - not an agency
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
A good site to meet a lot of women on is to go to Tagged.com.  I have my profile up there and have looked around a lot, and it is a great resource to meet women on.  And it is all free.  It is a little like MySpace, but I think it is easier and better.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Offline okiemike

Re: A Good Site to Meet Latinas On - for free - not an agency
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »
Im on it and yes it is a good site!!!!

Offline Kenny7

• Probie
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 02:45:54 AM »
A good site to meet a lot of women on is to go to Tagged.com.  I have my profile up there and have looked around a lot, and it is a great resource to meet women on.  And it is all free.  It is a little like MySpace, but I think it is easier and better.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

True Bro!!!
Tagged is a great site.

However, if you do not mind spending a few bucks for serious foreign women checkout latineuro.com.  I promise, the women that are on latineuro tend be nice looking and serious minded.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 02:45:54 AM »

Offline GatoAzul

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
True Bro!!!
Tagged is a great site.

However, if you do not mind spending a few bucks for serious foreign women checkout latineuro.com.  I promise, the women that are on latineuro tend be nice looking and serious minded.

The question is have you tried with latineuro.com ?  If so, did you find anyone there for relations????

Offline jksun07

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 12:11:32 AM »
Sweet site.  Also you can try livemocha.com, a language-learning site -- think of an online Rosetta Stone.  There are willing latinas who'd like to practice their English with you and vice versa.

Offline GatoAzul

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 06:03:21 AM »
Sweet site.  Also you can try livemocha.com, a language-learning site -- think of an online Rosetta Stone.  There are willing latinas who'd like to practice their English with you and vice versa.
Already joined it about 3 weeks ago and it is very useful  - similar to Rosette Stone - yes!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 202