It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Christopher

Hey all
« on: March 22, 2007, 09:39:09 PM »
Greetings, peeps.

Lurked for a while.  I've never tried dating outside of the country before, so I'm a newb and will probably annoy all of you fairly frequently with stupid questions.

I'm learning Spanish right now and I've never been to Latin America, so I'm considering an agency for my first trip - kind of getting to know the lay of the land, you know?

I've recently become fed up with most American women.  I mean, I like strong women with opinions and careers.  I'm more leftist than rightist.  But I can't stand the total emphasis on materialism and general flakiness.  I don't know how many of you have seen the dating scene out there (especially the online dating scene), but it's a trainwreck.  It seems few American women are serious about sex, much less a relationship or marriage.  Oh, well, rant over.

Anyway, I look forward to participating.

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 05:25:32 AM »

Another "fan" of American women. :P

The most pampered species in the history of the planetTM.

Needless to say, they are very funny to observe...from a safe distance...with a cattle prod at the ready. Spoiled with wealth, drunk in self-importance, engaged to their cell phones and pugs--I wouldn't have it any other way. ;D

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline sean126

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »
Christopher,

I'm glad you decided to join in the conversations and welcome.  Many of your general questions may be answered by looking in the "trip reports" or in the "general sections".  There's hardly any annoying questions asked...just jump right on in and ask.

sean126 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »

Offline bundy_138

• Latinas can be addictive....trust me!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »
Yeah, most of the question you want to ask have probably already been asked by me!   ;D  Just look thru the older posts and archives and you will find the answers to all questions!  If not, ask! 

Mucho Gusto!

Bundy
If you don't take care of your woman, someone else will.  (Bundy)

Offline Christopher

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »
Thanks guys.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0