It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Wild drunk night in medallo whew!!  (Read 22347 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wild drunk night in medallo whew!!
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2014, 08:47:37 PM »

Well now you've done gone and hurt my feelings TWICE!  This is WAR!

Doesn't matter if you're old, young or in between--or if it's just a website----awesome is an equal opportunity offender! ::)
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2014, 08:57:36 PM »
Doesn't matter if you're old, young or in between--or if it's just a website----awesome is an equal opportunity offender! ::)

And if he's even in Colombia--w/o a smart phone--I wonder why the hell he's spending so much time posting all the time!?  :-X ??? He disses this place and yet can't get enough of it.

Whenever I'm overseas on vacation, I'm usually doing/seeing so much--it was chasing the babes--or having fun with family and friends--it's always hard to find a time and place to shoot off e mails and if I can break away, it's  typically to quickly check my mail and maybe touch base family and friends back home...Something's not right here....

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »
I brought a couple of extra smartphones I had laying around.  I haven't dissed any place, just told the story of what happened.  I still love medellin, I just have to not drink so hard and especially not around people who I don't know really well.  And I'm not totally on vacation.  I still have to work which means spending time on the computer.

Or maybe I'm not even in colombia.  I'm really at my grandma's house sharing a room with my uncle who just got out of rehab.  I sit and stare at colombiancupid girls' profiles online all day and that has inspired me to invent stories about having crazy adventures in medellin.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2014, 11:07:03 PM »
I still love medellin, I just have to not drink so hard and especially not around people who I dont know really well...

Now youre thinking buddy!!!

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2014, 08:20:48 AM »
And if he's even in Colombia--w/o a smart phone--I wonder why the hell he's spending so much time posting all the time!?  :-X ??? He disses this place and yet can't get enough of it.

Whenever I'm overseas on vacation, I'm usually doing/seeing so much--it was chasing the babes--or having fun with family and friends--it's always hard to find a time and place to shoot off e mails and if I can break away, it's  typically to quickly check my mail and maybe touch base family and friends back home...Something's not right here....

i would be spending so much of my time kicking game & laying pipe i don't think i would have much time to post here. The Philippines is much more calm but still when i am there i still find little time for online activities.
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline Awesome

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »
Now youre thinking buddy!!!

After talking more with another local gringo who is a mutual friend of the guy I was with that night I find out that the last place I remember being at is a place where "skanks" hang out.  It's actually a reggeaton hiphop club which is what I like but my buddy who's been living here a while is more into the higher class, preppy girls, which is good too.

My friday night was going perfectly fine.  I was drinking with a group of expats and backpackers.  It all went wrong when I let some local gringo talk me into separating from the group and go to some "better places" that he knew.  I had no idea this particular gringo is the biggest crash dummy in medellin.

Oh well, I'm going to cali tomorrow for a few days.  My colombian american buddy from texas is coming down to visit his family in cali and celebrate his birthday.  He's a cpa corporate type but he parties HARD, so I'm going to have to keep an eye on him.  The good thing is we'll be with his cousins and family members the whole time so we should be ok.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »
Cali's always awesome with natives. Amazing night life. Enjoy yourself and be careful man. 8)

Offline Awesome

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2014, 12:45:44 AM »
I'm here in cali now.  My luck I come here during la "ley seca", but I partied all night at my buddy's uncle's house. Today we went to rio pance which was cool.  Tonight im hanging with the hostel people.  There are some hot euro chicks and some hot asian american chicks here so I'll be focusing on that for a few days.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »

Be careful on Sexta and Granada en el noche..don't do anything this awkward (awkward is an awkward word) old toady wouldnt do..... ;D ;)

I'm here in cali now.  My luck I come here during la "ley seca", but I partied all night at my buddy's uncle's house. Today we went to rio pance which was cool.  Tonight im hanging with the hostel people.  There are some hot euro chicks and some hot asian american chicks here so I'll be focusing on that for a few days.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2014, 08:04:21 AM »
Someday Ill tell you what happened to me in Costa Rica in 2002..it parallels your experience in Llleras..

Offline Awesome

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2014, 01:18:02 PM »
Someday Ill tell you what happened to me in Costa Rica in 2002..it parallels your experience in Llleras..

Jaja I hear you!  I guess I had a false sense of security since I was in the "nice" part of medallo with some fellow gringos.  But learning things the hard way is kind of my life story so...

Im just now realizing that I don't know squat about cali compared to medellin which I know my way around pretty well.  I'm at a hostel now getting ready to go explore the city.  My buddy's family live in a very nice house in the rich type neighborhood and he basically can't break free from them so I had to get away from those people.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
Be carefu-Cali is way more disorganized than medellin.. and a bit more dangerous..
Jaja I hear you!  I guess I had a false sense of security since I was in the "nice" part of medallo with some fellow gringos.  But learning things the hard way is kind of my life story so...

Im just now realizing that I don't know squat about cali compared to medellin which I know my way around pretty well.  I'm at a hostel now getting ready to go explore the city.  My buddy's family live in a very nice house in the rich type neighborhood and he basically can't break free from them so I had to get away from those people.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2014, 04:47:49 AM »
Be carefu-Cali is way more disorganized than medellin.. and a bit more dangerous..

Holy sheep sh*t!!

Buckwild in cali part deux jaja!  Omg im safe in the hostel now thank goodness to god.  I went to some bar that is known for the hostel crowd.  I saw the sexiest women and the best dancing I've ever seen in my ENTIRE life.  I was with a big group of people who went home around 1am.

Then...here I go with an aussie guy and a swiss guy to an "afterhours" place.  We left with a girl who is a true goddess in every sense of the word.  I was awestruck by this girl holy sh*t!  And her beautiful friend came with us.  Long story short I got super drunk and was battle dancing(yea ridicule me all you want) with these black colombianos when I bumped into a group I never even saw.  They got pissed and started talking sh*t then the guys I was dancing with/against(ridicule me more it's ok) confronted then...That's when ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.  An all out brawl started and continued out to the parking lot.  I grabbed the swiss guy and the aussie and the goddess aka my future wife and we jumped in a taxi.  The cops pulled up and they had no effect on tbe brawl at all.  It was beyond insane.

It's crazy how fast things can go from "cali is heaven on earth" to "thank god I'm alive".

I'm thinking I might just go home to the states back to my boring life and regroup.  This was only monday...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2014, 04:47:49 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2014, 06:59:11 AM »
Holy sheep sh*t!!

Buckwild in cali part deux jaja!  Omg im safe in the hostel now thank goodness to god.  I went to some bar that is known for the hostel crowd.  I saw the sexiest women and the best dancing I've ever seen in my ENTIRE life.  I was with a big group of people who went home around 1am.

Then...here I go with an aussie guy and a swiss guy to an "afterhours" place.  We left with a girl who is a true goddess in every sense of the word.  I was awestruck by this girl holy sh*t!  And her beautiful friend came with us.  Long story short I got super drunk and was battle dancing(yea ridicule me all you want) with these black colombianos when I bumped into a group I never even saw.  They got pissed and started talking sh*t then the guys I was dancing with/against(ridicule me more it's ok) confronted then...That's when ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.  An all out brawl started and continued out to the parking lot.  I grabbed the swiss guy and the aussie and the goddess aka my future wife and we jumped in a taxi.  The cops pulled up and they had no effect on tbe brawl at all.  It was beyond insane.

It's crazy how fast things can go from "cali is heaven on earth" to "thank god I'm alive".

I'm thinking I might just go home to the states back to my boring life and regroup.  This was only monday...

Yet another awesome event! We can hardly wait to see the pictures!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 11:01:23 AM »
Yet another awesome event! We can hardly wait to see the pictures!

It was beyond ridiculous.  Soooo shameful.  But I was having a blast at the time.  I got a flight back home friday.  Colombia's too me much for me.  I'm getting too old for this nonsense.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »

So your saying that your dancing sucked so bad that they wanted to get into a bad brawl over it? 8) ;D 8)

good to hear that your still in 1 piece

Offline Awesome

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2014, 01:19:18 PM »
So your saying that your dancing sucked so bad that they wanted to get into a bad brawl over it? 8) ;D 8)

good to hear that your still in 1 piece

It was basically me, the aussie, and the swiss guy having a dance battle against these black colombian guys.  We were all super drunk and there was alot of grabbing and pushing going on.  Well one of the colombian guys pushed me into this other group of colombians.  Those guys got pissed and before I could say anything the two groups of colombians just started going at it.  It was a freaking melee.  Chairs were flying all over the place.  And the funny thing is we were with some very hot chicks and the guys we were dancing with were also with some super hot chicks.  I was having so much fun and laughing so hard I had tears running out of my eyes, well up until the fight broke out.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2014, 08:42:27 PM »

Well Mr. Awesome it looks as though you may be at a crossroads.

I myself have had to make serious life choices before.

During those times I ask myself questions such as

"what do I want to be when i grow up"

I have lived in 5 states as an adult

tough life changing choices have showed up more that one time,

I can tell you that.

Maybe you should work on getting to know the goddess a bit better

if things check out bring her to the states on a K-1

maybe you fall in love & have 14 kids

good luck

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2014, 02:45:59 PM »
      Well Mr. Awesome it looks as though you may be at a crossroads.

I myself have had to make serious life choices before.

During those times I ask myself questions such as

"what do I want to be when i grow up"

I have lived in 5 states as an adult

tough life changing choices have showed up more that one time,

I can tell you that.

good luck

OMG--Is the world ready for 15 awesomes?? :D

Offline Awesome

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2014, 03:40:58 AM »

This girl was hot enough I could see myself having 14 kids with her.  Her looks were a 8.5 and her dance moves made her an 11 on a scale of 1-10.  The salsa scene in cali isn't just a rumor.

Well guess who I ran into today, another swiss, and another aussie.  The aussie talks us into going to the soccer game and gets us tickets to the cheapest seats which is the craziest and most dangerous part of the stadium.  We left at halftime because the people around us attempted to rob the gringos I was with at least 3 times during the first half.  I was waiting for somebody to come near my pockets I was gonna rack city their ass.  Then once we got back safe to the hostel when I was in the shower the swiss guy went alone to buy a bottle of guaro and got chased by 4 youngsters trying to rob him for his bottle.

Then we went out clubbing with this gringa I think I'm going to marry.  Tall blonde, expert level salsa dancer, and speaks fluent spanish.  I think we had some serious chemistry on the dance floor so I'll see how she acts towards me tomorrow.  Hopefully the chemistry wasn't just my imagination lol.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2014, 06:34:31 PM »
Oh man I got back home yesterday and my stomach is not in good shape.  I've been having the squirts ALL DAY today.  I guess it's due to the sudden transition from the healthy, wholesome food I was eating in colombia to the greasy tex-mex, and american food my family eats here.  In medellin I was eating almuerzos bandejas almost every single day which consists of grilled or stewed chicken, white rice, beans, soup, salad, platanos, and arepa with a juice to drink.  All that for about 7500 pesos/4 usd.  The food seemed very healthy and not greasy at all.  Damn, I've been in the bathroom all freaking day it seems like.

Anyone else ever experienced this?   :-\

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2014, 08:15:33 PM »
Oh man I got back home yesterday and my stomach is not in good shape.  I've been having the squirts ALL DAY today.  I guess it's due to the sudden transition from the healthy, wholesome food I was eating in colombia to the greasy tex-mex, and american food my family eats here.  In medellin I was eating almuerzos bandejas almost every single day which consists of grilled or stewed chicken, white rice, beans, soup, salad, platanos, and arepa with a juice to drink.  All that for about 7500 pesos/4 usd.  The food seemed very healthy and not greasy at all.  Damn, I've been in the bathroom all freaking day it seems like.

the food in the states is sh*t
that is why there is so many fat people in the country
all of that MSG at the rest of the junk they add to the food supply is the problem

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2014, 09:45:47 AM »

That actually happened to me the first time I traveled to S.America. The second time my stomach was pretty adjust but it started to fail me the last few days I was there but nothing serious. The 3rd time in Costa Rica was no pain and everything is good. Supposedly they use different pesticides there vs here (U.S). You just might not be used to superior food in S.America though ;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2014, 09:45:47 AM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
That actually happened to me the first time I traveled to S.America. The second time my stomach was pretty adjust but it started to fail me the last few days I was there but nothing serious. The 3rd time in Costa Rica was no pain and everything is good. Supposedly they use different pesticides there vs here (U.S). You just might not be used to superior food in S.America though ;)

It's the food here in the states that's messing me up.  The whole time I was in colombia I was perfectly fine.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2014, 03:15:10 PM »
More Likely the "DTs", you goofy little kid you..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864