It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 42yr old man  (Read 9220 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 42yr old man
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 05:13:24 PM »

Uh, before you start labeling others as "pedophiles", you should look up the definition of pedophilia.

A 17-year-old does not qualify. Pedophelia is a mental sickness which is related to the attraction to pre-pubescent children (11-14 and younger).

And since the OP is ivolved with the 19-year-old, not the 17-year-old, your pedophile label makes even less sense.

Ray
8)

Offline htown

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 06:00:25 PM »
Stmn, are you considered a handsome man? 
I'm not as experienced as you and am surprised at how young and interested these girls are if you are a run of the mill man.

I doubt stmn's looks have much to do with him pulling hot teenagers and more to do with his bank account.  He already said he has 3 or 4 "girlfriends" and he doesn't even spend much time actually in colombia.  That basically means he's a sugardaddy/sponsor/player.  Absolutely nothing wrong with that since, true love and marriage isn't what he's looking for in these girls.  This guy falls more into the zon/calipro category.

Oh yea, and did you read the part about the 17 yr old?  THE MOTHER is trying to push her daughter onto him.  It's not the girl.  What the heck would a 17 year old child want with a 42 yr old dirty old man?  Think about it.

It's like the picture of that pretty little brazilian teenager that mudd posted in his brazil travel thread that was supposedly just his "friend".  These guys might try to convince you that 2+2= 5 or 6 or 125, but I'm telling you now that 2+2 ALWAYS equals 4.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:04:43 PM by htown »
Dance with the one who brung ya!  :)

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »
My thoughts are as follows.  This is a serious site that is designed to discusses the good and bad of the International wife search. Thus, If you are to get a new wife and bring her into the USA you might want to search for a lady over the age of 18 to marry,  That should be enough to draw the line at 18.

I would like to add I have had zero experience with pedophilia and its definition.  But come on Stone Ray and Mambo are you saying under 18 is OK because it is permitted.  What is the appropriate cutoff?

I just feel like these type of actions by guys from the USA are going to catch up to us one day.  Stone though I really dislike your attitude, don't be a statistic or story we read and write about on this website. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:56:42 PM by SkyNorth, Reason: meesed up sentence »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »
My thoughts are as follows.  This is a serious site that is designed to discusses the good and bad of the International wife search. Thus, If you are to get a new wife and bring her into the USA you might want to search for a lady over the age of 18 to marry,  That should be enough to draw the line at 18.

I would like to add I have had zero experience with pedophilia and its definition.  But come on Stone Ray and Mambo are you saying under 18 is OK because it is permitted.  What is the appropriate cutoff?

I just feel like these type of actions by guys from the USA are going to catch up to us one day.  Stone though I really dislike your attitude, don't be a statistic or story we read and write about on this website.
Stnmsn said he's recently divorced from a Calena. He's having fun with a 19 year old in Cali. I don't think he's misrepresenting himself, unlike some other fake wife hunters. Where I have a problem is the guys who flat out lie to the Colombianas about marrying them and promising them a better life only to hit it and quit it. That's the kind of behavior that's given gringos a bad name....

Offline stnmasn

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
yes i am recently divorced from a calena. we were married for 10 yrs.

yes htown i dont fool myself for a minute that my looks are what give me success, though they dont hurt my efforts, i realize it is the thought of a better life that also is what helps the success. The size of my wallet is helpful. i dont deny that.   But also the friendly, accepting, and outgoing personality is what gives me the biggest edge,,,,(ok well after the being an AMERICAN with a big wallet the outgoing personality helps a lot) hahaha

I am more of a player than a sponsor but i am looking into being somewhat of a sponsor.

htown No i dont spend alot of time in colombia. I do go 3 to 4 times a year but only for 10 to 14 days at a time, my work wont afford me a longer duration stay yet at this point. My trips are frequent but of short duration.
I dont know how that qualifies as far as if that is actually spending alot of time in colombia or not. I dont know who sets the standards for that. But to me a month and a half to 2 months a year isn't bad.

Sky of course I  dont intend on becoming a statistic. i am a  smart and experienced traveler. But I can only control what i can control and that is keeping myself in "safe" parts of cali. But as we know even "safe" areas such as chipechape can still be dangerous.

Sky my attitude is what it is.  Your disliking it makes me even happier,,,  coming from a person who can accuse me of being [size=78%] a [/size]"pedophile" and the" biggest horses a$$" on this site,,,, after knowing nothing about me other than 2 posts i wrote.

Sky there are no actions that i do in cali, and I mean NONE that gives the USA a bad name ....everything I do while in colombia is nothing but reflective of the good the USA has to offer. I can only imagine the impression someone such as yourself who is so quick to forcefully and aggressively and negatively impose your idea of what is "right" on another person,,,i can only imagine the impression an american such as yourself leaves with the people of colombia and any other foriegn country you may choose to visit.

Sky i am also wondering what "type of actions" i have been committing that you are referring  to in your post.....i question how  you can know. Which of my actions action are you unhappy with?  Maybe it was my action the of respectfully declining the  offer of the mother of the 17yr old  to come over for dinner and to meet the family.

Sky have you ever been to colombia,,,,have you ever experienced colombia? 

Sky  Did you really have to reassure us that you have had "zero experience with pedophelia"?  Hmmmm
Sky  Did you really have to open the pedophelia box to begin with? Hmmmmm
People in glass houses you know? 

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »
Good post StnMasn.  You were clearly unfairly attacked with no good reason by several members in this thread.

There is a certain U.S.-based online dating site which recently instituted a new rule which prevents any contact between a man or woman with a greater than 14 year age difference.  Stupid rule for consenting adults.

Offline buencamino

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 12:24:14 PM »
In Colombia there is nothing unusual about 15, 16 or 17 year old girls having a novio in his 30s, 40s or fifties.  As an American however it's risky to try to play by the same rules because if you have sex with an underage girl and give her money you can be arrested under US law. In fact I think a lot of gringos should thank their lucky stars that most Colombians are unaware of that law. If it became widely known I can just imagine the pandora's box of extortion oportunities that would crop up! A poor mother could present her daughter to a gringo. get a slew of testigos to say the relationship was monetary then threaten to turn him in to the US Embassy if he didn't pay.

Offline htown

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »
In Colombia there is nothing unusual about 15, 16 or 17 year old girls having a novio in his 30s, 40s or fifties.

I'ts also perfectly normal for colombianos to have sex with donkeys, that doesn't mean it's ok for gringos to go down there and do the same thing.

I've seen photos of apartamento rental signs in bogota that explicitly say "no negros need apply".  That doesn't mean it's ok for gringos go down there and do the same thing.

Drug addicts in colombia shoot up and smoke crack on park benches out in plain view of anybody and everybody.  That doesn't mean it's ok for gringos to do the same thing.

As an American however it's risky to try to play by the same rules because if you have sex with an underage girl and give her money you can be arrested under US law. In fact I think a lot of gringos should thank their lucky stars that most Colombians are unaware of that law. If it became widely known I can just imagine the pandora's box of extortion oportunities that would crop up! A poor mother could present her daughter to a gringo. get a slew of testigos to say the relationship was monetary then threaten to turn him in to the US Embassy if he didn't pay.

Actually you dont' have to go to colombia to get extorted for having inappropriate relations with a minor.  That happens plenty right here in the usa.

When I was in medellin I was walking down the street and a 13 year old looking black girl bumped into me passing by.  Then her sister who looked the same age was laughing and looking at me very flirty.  Then their mother walked up and walked by laughing and looking at me very flirty.  I felt like they were approaching me for....I don't know what exactly.  I got the weird feeling the mom was trying to hook me up with one of the young girls.  I just smiled and politely ignored them.  I also checked my pants pocket to make sure I didn't get pickpocketed by the girl who bumped into me.

And stnmasn, I haven't attacked you or really said anything negative about you.  If anything I'm jealous.  I'd love to be able to make multiple trips a year to colombia and be a player.
Dance with the one who brung ya!  :)

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 07:08:05 PM »

I'ts also perfectly normal for colombianos to have sex with donkeys, that doesn't mean it's ok for gringos to go down there and do the same thing.

Where's that great video you posted Htown? That was classic. I showed it to my wife who confirmed it's common practice among the men in Cartagena and Barranquilla. Those of you gringos who like to go bareback with the Colombianas, just remember there might be less than six degrees of separation between your most prized organ and a donkey's you know what...

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 08:41:24 PM »
Where's that great video you posted Htown? That was classic. I showed it to my wife who confirmed it's common practice among the men in Cartagena and Barranquilla. Those of you gringos who like to go bareback with the Colombianas, just remember there might be less than six degrees of separation between your most prized organ and a donkey's you know what...

It most definitely happens, but saying it's "common" is over exaggerating a bit in my honest opinion. Not only that...from my experience all these stories come from very rural areas that surround the major cities along the coast. The average Colombiano that's actually from and living in the cities of Cartagena or Barranquilla has not [snip]ed a donkey. Seriously...think about it. It's not like it's difficult to find an attractive woman that's willing to sleep with you in that part of the world. It's like any other place where there's nothing else to do, and the average person doesn't have the money to do something if there were. Sex (with a human being) is always the first alternative. And although I've seen my fair share of donkeys walking around within cities along the coast, there's not nearly enough to go around! The way it's been explained to me by the many men I know from the coast, it's one of those rites of passage that are really just an inside joke to see if some dumb 14 year old will actually do it. Sort of like drinking the blood of the first deer you kill (yeah...even I almost fell for that one). Unfortunately I think a lot more Colombianitos [snip] the donkey than gringos that drink the deer blood.

With all that being said though...point taken. Just the thought of being with a woman that has been with a guy that was with a donkey should be enough for you to remember to always protect yourself.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:49:09 PM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2013, 09:41:41 PM »

It most definitely happens, but saying it's "common" is over exaggerating a bit in my honest opinion. Not only that...from my experience all these stories come from very rural areas that surround the major cities along the coast. The average Colombiano that's actually from and living in the cities of Cartagena or Barranquilla has not [snip]ed a donkey. Seriously...think about it. It's not like it's difficult to find an attractive woman that's willing to sleep with you in that part of the world. It's like any other place where there's nothing else to do, and the average person doesn't have the money to do something if there were. Sex (with a human being) is always the first alternative. And although I've seen my fair share of donkeys walking around within cities along the coast, there's not nearly enough to go around! The way it's been explained to me by the many men I know from the coast, it's one of those rites of passage that are really just an inside joke to see if some dumb 14 year old will actually do it. Sort of like drinking the blood of the first deer you kill (yeah...even I almost fell for that one). Unfortunately I think a lot more Colombianitos [snip] the donkey than gringos that drink the deer blood.

With all that being said though...point taken. Just the thought of being with a woman that has been with a guy that was with a donkey should be enough for you to remember to always protect yourself.

Rite of passage indeed. Apparently for the Barranquilleros, they'll go party in Cartagena, get drunk, and find themselves a donkey. My wife says the Colombianos do it for "practice."  Then there are others, like that guy in the video, who apparently are donkey connoisseurs and have sampled hundreds, even sober and not under the influence.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 08:09:53 AM »

if you are only playing around with her then have fun. if you plan on getting serious then you are gambling and the odds are against you. why? from my experience these young ones usually change alot in their early 20's. just think of it like this: what college aged person really knows what they want out of life? so it isn't just a latina thing as much as that age range thing.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline stnmasn

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 04:09:16 PM »
htown  i didnt feel you were attacking me, nor did i feel you were saying anything negative towards me. You were just speaking your mind in what i thought was a civil tone.

I didnt mean to sound like i took offense in my reply. if so that was not my intent ,,, i  was not in an offended  frame of mind at all. 

yes guys I am just playing around for fun rite now as i am recently divorced. I am not planning on getting serious with any one girl any time soon.

I agree and observe that there is quite the diference in our maturity levels of course.....she is also from a very poor barrio and a seriously feisty  barrio girl.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 04:09:16 PM »

Offline stnmasn

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »
so this 19 year old is not internet savvy and only can skype with me at her sisters place. Her sister is my nephews girlfriend....

she doesnt have email .....nothing

she does have blackberry

i have been feeling like she hasnt been putting the effort in to see me and interact with me,,,,she had slowed down her proactive approach and had settled for just  waiting for me to call,,,,nor making much effort to go to sisters place to Skype.

last nite i told her in no uncertain terms that until i feel and see more of an effort on her part then we are done and when she is ready to show me the effort then she can call me and we'll take it from there.

SO bout an hour later my nephew from cali, ( who is living with me for 5 months this summer), my nephew was skyping with his girl in cali and my girl arrived to her place wanting to skype with me and to patch things up,,,wanting to show me that she is ready to put in the effort.

she had a super attitude with me and looked great......she also did a  nice striptease for me......now that she did a striptease for me could be interpreted in various ways both positive and negative ,,,i imagine i will hear both sides here,,,and i look forward to that!!!!

we"ll see how it goes but the number 2 girl has moved up a notch since i havent been content with number 1.....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 11:05:40 AM »
enjoy life and your new freedom stnmasn!

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline stnmasn

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 06:51:45 PM »
thanks FT

Offline Gavan

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2013, 06:01:43 PM »
In Colombia there is nothing unusual about 15, 16 or 17 year old girls having a novio in his 30s, 40s or fifties. 

I wonder if this is true... In Peru (where I lived for 6 years) big age differences are just as rare as anywhere else. Yes, you have some young girls who date much older men (mostly pure interesadas (gold diggers)) but the vast majority date within their age range, just like anywhere else in the world.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 118