It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Tip of the iceberg  (Read 6020 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Tip of the iceberg
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:45:31 AM »
https://www.minuto30.com/estas-dos-mujeres-tendrian-al-menos-cuatro-procesos-por-escopolaminar-extranjeros/806221/

Fake news
No names
No dates
No fotos ...blurred out pics dont count
No police taking credit for a bust.....biggest give away

I guess i should be posting things like this since i live here full time now
In the hopes of keeping pussy paradise all to myself

But Im just not that selfish i guess jajajaj

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:37:34 AM »
Fake news
No names
No dates
No fotos ...blurred out pics dont count
No police taking credit for a bust.....biggest give away

I guess i should be posting things like this since i live here full time now
In the hopes of keeping pussy paradise all to myself

But Im just not that selfish i guess jajajaj
I think that is Elex's secret  agenda. He complains about Colombia so he doesn't have to share the ladies...that's what I'd do...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:37:34 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 12:39:48 PM »
I think that is Elex's secret  agenda. He complains about Colombia so he doesn't have to share the ladies...that's what I'd do...

I'd like to think rhat

Otherwise he really believes all that stuff he reads and hears

It wouldnt be the first time that i have seen guys that are otherwise very intellegent but for the life of them cant seperate good information from bad

Might help explain why he thinks stories like that are even relevant

For me there is very little interest in these storues because there is just no realistic chance of some like that hapening to me

And i tend to believe there are more guys like myself than Expat running around down here

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:47:19 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 01:01:54 PM »
I'd like to think rhat

Otherwise he really believes all that stuff he reads and hears

It wouldnt be the first time that i have seen guys that are otherwise very intellegent but for the life of them cant seperate good information from bad

Might help explain why he thinks stories like that are even relevant

For me there is very little interest in these storues because there is just no realistic chance of some like that hapening to me

And i tend to believe there are more guys like myself than Expat running around down here

No alterior motives here.

I dont think it would happen to me either.

And I dont live in Medellín because primarily of the pollution so I am not trying to keep people out. Couldnt care less. Lot more to Colombia and the world than the
Pússy in Medellin

Just thought it was an interesting story toliven the place up.Maybe it was a April fools hoax on the gringos. I admiit I didnt look to closely at the article.HAve to watch 30.minutos more closely  from.now on. Ja ja

A lot of long term Medellín residents on the other sites thank it is true.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:04:46 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 07:51:08 PM »
https://www.minuto30.com/en-video-contactaban-a-sus-victimas-por-redes-sociales-y-hoteles-de-medellin-para-luego-drogarlos-y-robarles/806418/

After looking at the pics I cant imagine who would let a dike and her girlfriend into their apartment

I wish they would post some pics of the victims so I could see what that looks like

Its no wonder i cant relate to this

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 08:58:22 AM »
After looking at the pics I cant imagine who would let a dike and her girlfriend into their apartment

I wish they would post some pics of the victims so I could see what that looks like

Its no wonder i cant relate to this

Apparently its a united nations roster of victims jaja

I have to admit, story sounds a little funny. Think this 30 minutos is like National Enquirer

Wonder if ther are any corresponding reports in more reputable papers like Caracol or El Tiempo

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 09:12:35 AM »

Apparently its a united nations roster of victims jaja

I have to admit, story sounds a little funny. Think this 30 minutos is like National Enquirer

Wonder if ther are any corresponding reports in more reputable papers like Caracol or El Tiempo

I think guys should take a good look at the pics
If guys say to themselves i would never get involved with women that look like that then they are as safe as me jajajaj

If they think they might go for something like that then by all means read all of expats and mudds posts. LOL

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 12:25:29 PM »
I think guys should take a good look at the pics
If guys say to themselves i would never get involved with women that look like that then they are as safe as me jajajaj

If they think they might go for something like that then by all means read all of expats and mudds posts. LOL

So maybe they set them up with good looking ones, gave them the drugsand then these ones showed up, who Knows?

I really dont care its just a stupid news story, and iI am posting it on a stupid internet site.you are the one who is making a big kalufle over it.LOL

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »

So maybe they set them up with good looking ones, gave them the drugsand then these ones showed up, who Knows?

I really dont care its just a stupid news story, and iI am posting it on a stupid internet site.you are the one who is making a big kalufle over it.LOL

Maybe my uncle was a monkey too

Im just glad you can relate and possibly learn something from it

Im just no sure anyone else can

Gato is gone jajaja

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 04:11:38 PM »
I'd like to think rhat Otherwise he really believes all that stuff he reads and hears It wouldnt be the first time that i have seen guys that are otherwise very intellegent but for the life of them cant seperate good information from bad Might help explain why he thinks stories like that are even relevant For me there is very little interest in these storues because there is just no realistic chance of some like that hapening to me And i tend to believe there are more guys like myself than Expat running around down here

happens to idiots in medellin all the time.   if these stories dont interest you, then why comment? :o

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »
I just think it is humous thats all

Could be you are right and that someone would benefit from these kinds of posts

But like i said Gato is gone
Jajaja

I think if guys stay away from ugly women and. Women with children they wont have much to worry about because that is what breeds the kind of desperation you are seeing here

appens to idiots in medellin all the time.   if these stories dont interest you, then why comment? :o

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:32:38 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 08:18:24 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rji13iIrzVs&t=649s

Here is a helpful video for guys that don't know that they are going to ruin their lives.

And I see it all the time right here in the USA.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 08:23:25 PM »
Gato  must have a lot of relatives living or visiting Medellin

https://m.elcolombiano.com/antioquia/seguridad/la-ruta-de-la-escopolamina-va-para-donde-haya-rumba-FA10322667?fbclid=IwAR3jcJkdRMqHqNfI0CM0gw_0H0oO9mkmdyNeI2vPKBKAzcNY5q9qkHVSKPI

Excerpt:
En cuanto al internet, las redes sociales más usadas para estos contactos son Facebook, Tinder, Badoo y Colombian Cupid, según los investigadores. Añaden que el gancho es un encuentro sexual y que los victimarios prefieren a los turistas extranjeros, que luego de padecer la fechoría abandonan el país, lo que dificulta la investigación.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:25:51 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 08:39:20 PM »

https://m.elcolombiano.com/antioquia/seguridad/la-ruta-de-la-escopolamina-va-para-donde-haya-rumba-FA10322667?fbclid=IwAR3jcJkdRMqHqNfI0CM0gw_0H0oO9mkmdyNeI2vPKBKAzcNY5q9qkHVSKPI

Excerpt:
En cuanto al internet, las redes sociales más usadas para estos contactos son Facebook, Tinder, Badoo y Colombian Cupid, según los investigadores. Añaden que el gancho es un encuentro sexual y que los victimarios prefieren a los turistas extranjeros, que luego de padecer la fechoría abandonan el país, lo que dificulta la investigación.

You win!

You keep talking to the idiots that may or may not be here.

And I'll try and help the guys that aren't idiots LOL

The most dangerous thing you can do is not to look outside the USA for the mother of your children.

I don't know how many guys that are getting rapped in Colombia like they are in the USA
but it is few and far between.

I think the few poor slobs that actually get taken in Colombia are the ones that are getting laid on a regular basis.

I think guys should just come down here and date until they have way more women on the line then they have time to sleep with.

Once you hit that point you start getting very picky about the women you spend time with and you start to select women that are the absolute best for your long term prospects.

Most guys in the USA will never get to this point in a reasonable time frame. I do know guys that after half a lifetime of work that have finally reached that point but not many.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:46:12 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 09:33:39 PM »

Excerpt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZBtEOnnbdk

I didn't know you had a youtube channel?

Well now anyone can watch and see why we just aren't on the same page. LOL

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 10:27:09 PM »
I just think it is humous thats all

Could be you are right and that someone would benefit from these kinds of posts

But like i said Gato is gone
Jajaja

I think if guys stay away from ugly women and. Women with children they wont have much to worry about because that is what breeds the kind of desperation you are seeing here
I wonder what happened to that poor guy Gato...hope he somehow found more success or happiness...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 07:29:08 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZBtEOnnbdk

I didn't know you had a youtube channel?

Well now anyone can watch and see why we just aren't on the same page. LOL

Yep thats me ja jaa ja

You read the article  its not just dating women, You seem to be going on  talking about something unrelated to the videos or the subject matter, its walking down the street, someone asking you for time..trying to make a deal, putting something in your drink when you leave it there...and you coud  theoreticallyget someone  trying to hit you wih burundanga

No I think it is very unlikely it will happen to me. I am way too conservative and have street smarts.  Plus I dont live in Medellin. And yes, its mostly idiots it happens to. Lots of idiots coming to Colombia. But even that is a generalization.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2019, 08:42:12 AM »

Yep thats me ja jaa ja

You read the article  its not just dating women, You seem to be going on  talking about something unrelated to the videos or the subject matter, its walking down the street, someone asking you for time..trying to make a deal, putting something in your drink when you leave it there...and you coud  theoreticallyget someone  trying to hit you wih burundanga

No I think it is very unlikely it will happen to me. I am way too conservative and have street smarts.  Plus I dont live in Medellin. And yes, its mostly idiots it happens to. Lots of idiots coming to Colombia. But even that is a generalization.

In all my years here not one single person that i didnt know has ever asked me the time

And if someone did i would just keep walking
 And God forbid someone I didnt know got close enough to me to put something in my drink

I guess there are idiots here somewhere
But i dont know any of them

But thankfully we have you to keep us informed jajaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2019, 09:15:26 AM »
I wonder what happened to that poor guy Gato...hope he somehow found more success or happiness...

He was dealing with some health issues that didn't seem life threatening.  We were in touch about them, about auto racing, several topics. It's a mystery , especially because he not only stopped showing up here, but must have taken the time to remove his name, archives.

Some might remember William III. He apparently passed away, but his name as a member and his archived posts, remain.

Most people here who leave, for whatever reasons, don't erase, delete their membership, they just stop posting.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2019, 01:16:51 PM »
He was dealing with some health issues that didn't seem life threatening.  We were in touch about them, about auto racing, several topics. It's a mystery , especially because he not only stopped showing up here, but must have taken the time to remove his name, archives.

Some might remember William III. He apparently passed away, but his name as a member and his archived posts, remain.

Most people here who leave, for whatever reasons, don't erase, delete their membership, they just stop posting.

Gato probably had to give up the board as part of his therapy jajaj

He is the only guy I know that could get into a relationship without ever actually meeting the woman and then get in a fight with her for talking to other guys and then breakup with her before ever actually meeting her jajaja
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:19:14 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 07:44:23 AM »

He is the only guy I know that could get into a relationship without ever actually meeting the woman and then get in a fight with her for talking to other guys and then breakup with her before ever actually meeting her jajaja

Nice guy. A soft touch who wore his heart on his sleeve. Even though he couldn't help but learn and become a bit jaded, he was still eternally optimistic and a romantic fellow, repeating the same tactics a lot. None of us can fathom what being deaf is like.

Just think, via cam and keyboard, all seems natural, then in real life all of a sudden, awkward silence. Has to be hard to find the 'right girl' like that, it's hard enough with the senses we do have.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 07:44:23 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 09:01:20 PM »

The guy was deaf for crisakes..you should have a little more empathy for people...imagine how hard it is to develop social skills if you are deaf..or autistic..or domething similar..

You pick on deaf people in the streets or at your worK?

Offline Calipro

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 11:18:35 PM »

The guy was deaf for crisakes..you should have a little more empathy for people...imagine how hard it is to develop social skills if you are deaf..or autistic..or domething similar..

You pick on deaf people in the streets or at your worK?

The guy was crazy

Did you read his posts

The day he wrote that he could tell if a guy was a pedophile just by lookingnat him i knew he was completely nuts o

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 324