It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Canadian man disappears in Medellin, last seen leaving a bar with a woman.  (Read 5222 times)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Good tale Benijo. I'm not sure I buy into all of it but a good read nevertheless. I've been in Colombia for 17 years and as far as I know I haven't come across anyone suffering the effects of that drug so it surprises me that you appear to have had many personal encounters with people who were drugged.

Believe it or not some Colombians and a lot of the narco-tourists that come to Colombia do it recreationally. And again, this is in extremely low, diluted doses but I still think it's absolutely insane!! Then again, people travel thousands of miles just to do ayahuasca. I did a lot of clubbing along the coast and in Cali a few years back and although I was only making assumptions, pretty sure I ran across people that had been drugged. It's that blank look in their eyes. Sort of hard to describe but I imagine it's like the thousand yard stare. I also started having experiences with people on it while living in Brazil. A lot of narco guys come to Brazil from Colombia to deal with the more powerful gangs in the favelas of Rio and Sao Paulo. My guess is they introduced it to them, and now guys that want to rape hookers use it. That's where I have a lot more experience with under the influence of the drug. Anyone that hangs out anywhere on Copacabana at night is going to have exposure to a lot of working girls whether they're interested in them or not. It's inevitable. Really nasty, dangerous substance though.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:31:02 PM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Believe it or not some Colombians and a lot of the narco-tourists that come to Colombia do it recreationally. And again, this is in extremely low, diluted doses but I still think it's absolutely insane!! Then again, people travel thousands of miles just to do ayahuasca. I did a lot of clubbing along the coast and in Cali a few years back and although I was only making assumptions, pretty sure I ran across people that had been drugged. It's that blank look in their eyes. Sort of hard to describe but I imagine it's like the thousand yard stare. I also started having experiences with people on it while living in Brazil. A lot of narco guys come to Brazil from Colombia to deal with the more powerful gangs in the favelas of Rio and Sao Paulo. My guess is they introduced it to them, and now guys that want to rape hookers use it. That's where I have a lot more experience with under the influence of the drug. Anyone that hangs out anywhere on Copacabana at night is going to have exposure to a lot of working girls whether they're interested in them or not. It's inevitable. Really nasty, dangerous substance though.

While it appears this more recently well known (abroad anyway) substance, when used in certain ways, and measured amounts, can induce 'zombie like' behavior, (with correct dosage)--- even almost zombie like behavior,  but an also a bizarre ability and awareness to give your finances, possessions to strangers. That said, the base use of it and substances similarly known, is nothing new.

If in fact it's used for rape purposes,  Rohypnol
(roofies, 'date-rape' drug) has been around quite a while now.

"Mickeys" go back to old English days, basically adding various substances to again illebriate and gain some sort of advantage upon an unsuspecting victim.

Hell, nothing to be proud of, but in college, we would buy (legal in a number of US states) 'EverClear' = 180 proof grain alcohol. That's 90% alcohol.

Mixed with super sweet Coco Lopez Creme of Coconut, pineapple and concentrated OJ juice, with fizzy ginger ale soda pop, you could hardly taste the alcohol.

Besides, we put it in a punch bowl with glasses (punch glasses, the size and with the look of ornate tea cups) attached all around, and it not only almost tasted like, but it looked like something you'd encounter at a church social.

But you could probably run a Corvette engine with the stuff. High octane, sleeper sh!t for sure...

But it certainly did loosen up some young ladies, women many who were prim and proper types, who'd never be seen, near a keg, never mind drinking a mixed drink like a rum and coke, never mind scotch and soda...

So the ways, the methods of taking unfair, even illegal actions against unsuspecting victims, may have changed, but the base motivations, be they physical or material, remain.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Robert angel said:
While it appears this more recently well known (abroad anyway) substance, when used in certain ways, and measured amounts, can induce 'zombie like' behavior, (with correct dosage)--- even almost zombie like behavior,  but an also a bizarre ability and awareness to give your finances, possessions to strangers. That said, the base use of it and substances similarly known, is nothing new.

If in fact it's used for rape purposes,  Rohypnol
(roofies, 'date-rape' drug) has been around quite a while now.

"Mickeys" go back to old English days, basically adding various substances to again illebriate and gain some sort of advantage upon an unsuspecting victim.

Hell, nothing to be proud of, but in college, we would buy (legal in a number of US states) 'EverClear' = 180 proof grain alcohol. That's 90% alcohol.

Mixed with super sweet Coco Lopez Creme of Coconut, pineapple and concentrated OJ juice, with fizzy ginger ale soda pop, you could hardly taste the alcohol.

Besides, we put it in a punch bowl with glasses (punch glasses, the size and with the look of ornate tea cups) attached all around, and it not only almost tasted like, but it looked like something you'd encounter at a church social.

But you could probably run a Corvette engine with the stuff. High octane, sleeper sh!t for sure...

But it certainly did loosen up some young ladies, women many who were prim and proper types, who'd never be seen, near a keg, never mind drinking a mixed drink like a rum and coke, never mind scotch and soda...

So the ways, the methods of taking unfair, even illegal actions against unsuspecting victims, may have changed, but the base motivations, be they physical or material, remain.
What's scary is the delivery method. One good whiff and you are under the spell! I've heard of people putting it on their sleeve waiting for a mark to walk by and give it a 'blow'. You become like a puppy dog lead on a leash and there is nothing you can do about it and nothing that you remember about it!

Planet-Love.com

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Robert angel said:What's scary is the delivery method. One good whiff and you are under the spell! I've heard of people putting it on their sleeve waiting for a mark to walk by and give it a 'blow'. You become like a puppy dog lead on a leash and there is nothing you can do about it and nothing that you remember about it!

It's one of few drugs I don't have greater familiarity with than most people do.

That said, while I don't doubt that a whiff blown one's way can have strong effects, I'd gather 'dosing' --the amount and delivery method used to get the desired effects, has to be fairly precise.

Perhaps you can knock somebody out stupid, wait for them to become a more cooperative 'zombie' and take them all around to banks, ATMs, get them to sign off on nbn this or that--I really don't know.

My experience with S.Amercan drugs generally showed a wide variety of purity,  with a variety of substances often mixed (cut) in and accordingly, varying effects.

I'd gather this drug is generally distributed in pretty pure form, but the described dose delivery methods, especially if done in a public area, leave me scratching my head.

Fentanyl,  on the other hand, a man made super opiate, when in pure form in ziplock bags, if there's even a tiny leak and some topically ends up on your skin, it can kill you very quickly.

Last couple times they gave me fentanyl,(with propofol!) when they initiated dosing via IV, they said "count to ten." I don't even remember getting to four.

Michael Jackson, rest in peace. His Dr. got 4 years to rest in a Texas prison for over dosing him on 'just' propofol.

I am very fortunate in that besides being a 'wild and crazy guy--party animal a long time ago, I no longer have indescribably horrific back pain, I no longer take narcotic drugs, although I could easily get a legal Rx for them. Given my history, the feds wouldn't question my Drs.

But I was in pain so bad I couldn't even tie my own shoes---I wore loafers all the time. Sometimes, I couldn't drive. Walking, just being conscious,  meant pain.

I never talked about it here, because the truth is people here 99% of the time don't give a f__k about such things. Generally, if it doesn't  pertain to how some guy can get pussy--a wife, your, my posts are probably a waste of time.

But in the years leading up until the best neurosurgeon in the world gave me my life back (I can do yoga with 20 year olds today and I am eternally thankful to my wife for hanging with me for years prior, as our 'love life' was nil), but I popped dilaudid like peanut M&Ms.

I was honest about the pain and about my consumption and they gave me 100% straight dilaudid w/o any acetaminophen, as I said: "Doc, I don't want to fry my liver".

That's the kinda drug, aside from morphine drips and fentanyl patches, (which I also had if I requested) that they give end stage terminal cancer patients who can still walk.

But unlike scopolamine and other street drugs, I knew what I had (my wife kept CLOSE watch too, as a mistakenly taken double dose could've killed me, spoiling Christmas) and she knew the 'buzz' was cool (TOO cool, actually) with me.

But it was a lot safer/accurate than blowing powder, street smack (heroin) or scopomine in the air, hoping to get the desired effect...

But one thing everyone here ought to know, is excessive alcohol, street drugs, and strong 'pain' meds, sedatives etc, WILL permanently reduce your IQ. You may not hurt as bad, but you will lose brain cells.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
The drug’s mind altering properties are so unique and so powerful I’ve heard there’s serious research going into medicinal uses. It’s very misunderstood. But like I said, when you see someone on it...like seriously on it, it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Complete and total control of physical coordination and motor skills, no hallucinations. They tend to be a bit clumsy but definitely not drunk off their ass stumbling. But their mind is in another place. They’re just gone. I can’t accurately describe it. It’s really just sometning you have to see.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:25:19 PM by benjio »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864