It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: WTF? Symbolic of male reality in US  (Read 2423 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
WTF? Symbolic of male reality in US
« on: March 01, 2019, 12:18:42 AM »
So I am married to a hot Colombiana in her 30s and I am 47. I get ads to " meet single women in their 50s!", like that's  something I should be excited about lol

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: WTF? Symbolic of male reality in US
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 07:50:56 AM »

So I am married to a hot Colombiana in her 30s and I am 47. I get ads to " meet single women in their 50s!", like that's  something I should be excited about lol

lol my friend signed up for free one month on eharmony. he was 48 at the time, good looking, looks like 40, in shape, good job. no kids.

what did he get matched with? 45-55. tattoos, kids, most were fat, faces that looked like 50 to 60 lol. ;D

he  went to mexico and found  a nice girl in mexico city, 30, no kids, no tattoos,  nice face and body. been married for 6 years now.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 08:04:22 AM »
lol my friend signed up for free one month on eharmony. he was 48 at the time, good looking, looks like 40, in shape, good job. no kids.

what did he get matched with? 45-55. tattoos, kids, most were fat, faces that looked like 50 to 60 lol. ;D

he  went to mexico and found  a nice girl in mexico city, 30, no kids, no tattoos,  nice face and body. been married for 6 years now.
Exactly !

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 08:04:22 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 08:24:55 AM »

If you want live outside the box, you have to think outside the box. And go there.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 08:55:07 AM »

Face it you are a senior now.

Ja ja..

I have to admit , for better or for worse, Icould never imagine  back to a women o ver 40 in Colombia or anywhere.

Yeah the young one are there for money and security but you thank the old "cat ladies" dont have that as their priority either?

Who wants to live to societies stupid expectations.?

I remember a guy in his 40s a few days ago saying " you sure dont act your age" because he couldnt keep up with me back country skiing.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 08:57:54 AM »
POF has this wierd age restriction..no one 12 years younger.

They say it keeps the old creeps  from bugging the young girls.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 11:25:43 AM »
If age 47 is now 'senior' category age and Thursday's the new Friday, I'm gonna be ten by Tuesday.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 11:36:35 AM »
If age 47 is now 'senior' category age and Thursday's the new Friday, I'm gonna be ten by Tuesday.

And THAT logic's not gonna work, because with the wide age spread between my wife and I, with the fact on top of it that she looks half her age now, she won't be born by Sunday!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »
Yeah, my point was, in what society do men lust after older women?! Whoever's sending me ads seems to think I do! Lmfao

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 01:55:33 PM »
Yeah, my point was, in what society do men lust after older women?! Whoever's sending me ads seems to think I do! Lmfao

Some guys in their 20s like Cougars because of more experience at kinky sex techniques ..

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 02:17:43 PM »
Some guys in their 20s like Cougars because of more experience at kinky sex techniques ..

Best sex I ever had was with a 45 year old United flight attendant I met in São Paulo. I was probably 32 or 33 at the time. Not a bad looking chick at all. You could see the age in her face but she was a gym rat with bolt ons so the body was on point. It’s a great feeling to be looking down/up at a young, pretty face passionately staring into your eyes as you both sink into the indescribable pleasures of a sexual abyss. But there’s something to be said for a coug that’s picked up some tricks over the years. Those types are pretty much open to anything you can think up if they haven’t done it already too! Enjoy!  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 02:19:25 PM by benjio »

Offline Wildstubby

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 04:32:56 PM »
I was never fond of e-ham-ony. I was on for  months and made 1 contact with what is referred to as a 'serial dater', (I didn't know it at the time). I like benjio, had the distinct opportunity to be in lust with an older woman. I had just turned 21 and was stationed at Mare Island, CA. I met a 40 y.o. at a bar near Muir Beach called the 'Brown Pelican'. Turned out this 'fresh face' from the east coast fell for a woman who had an 'open marriage'.  I even met her husband, (which was really weird!). Nonetheless it was an experience that was written in a book. Life has a habit of taking some strange but interesting turns!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 06:04:13 PM »

I don't think I've met any women as hot n ready, creative, open and downright freaky,  as frustrated Jewish women in their forties...
I thought I was pretty hot and they introduced my younger bones to some new moves.

The JAPs---Jewish American Princesses' when I was in college,  girl-- women, set free from their temples and family's pressures hours a way, were a lot of fun too.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 06:04:13 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats