It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: My wife is confused lol  (Read 12370 times)

Offline DRGUY1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: My wife is confused lol
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »
She asked me why she keeps seeing good looking American men with fat, ugly American women?

Back to the original topic  8)  My Colombian lady never understood why a man would prefer foreign women or look for someone in another country until she came here....Now she gets it, and says no wonder you came to Colombia...i don't blame you.

A good portion of American women are overweight. No being cruel here, just stating the facts....There are not many slim options available---That's also why a lot of my older friends prefer dating Asian's in my city.

My specific location also has a 119 to 100 ration of Women to Men, which obviously means it's slim pickings for the men and they sometimes need to settle for large and in-charge  ::) [size=78%]. [/size]

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2019, 08:05:30 PM »
Just sad and humiliating for those USA citizens who can ONLY shop at Walmart, because Walmart closed the businesses they once had better jobs at, before walmart changed their world.

You buy a kitchen electric appliance, a lawnmower or a 1000 things that look identical elsewhere 'across town' they ARENT.

Walmart forces, actually financially strong arms providers to 'decontent' equipment, cutting corners on a LOT of brand label items that 'look' the same outside. Thinner gauge metal, lower wattage motors, smaller amounts in larger boxes, etc.

If the supplier sends next years items at a fair price increase due to material costs, Walmart  often tells the company to 'eat the loss', threatening to find a different supplier.

Customer's often get even less than what they think they're getting there, down to the bags that a half gallon of milk will rip thru.

Cheap, greedy badtards.

Exactly Robert. Back when I was a financial advisor in about 06 I watched how people have the 401k's as retirement plans instead of pensions and how assimilation or failure of companies cost their current retirees their their livelyhoods. One example was how Rubbermaid locked all their stockholders out from trading due to being put into BK by a bad deal with Walmart. Next company came in and gutted the business and the stocks crashing the returns to retirees. I remember one woman having her monthly payments from something like $2k to $200 and having to pickup aluminum cans enough to buy soup for the day.
https://www.forbes.com/global/2004/1018/026.html#63f5fba51077

This was a great video I used to share to people about the situation. https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-can-you-afford-retire/

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2019, 04:37:53 PM »

Exactly Robert. Back when I was a financial advisor in about 06 I watched how people have the 401k's as retirement plans instead of pensions and how assimilation or failure of companies cost their current retirees their their livelyhoods. One example was how Rubbermaid locked all their stockholders out from trading due to being put into BK by a bad deal with Walmart. Next company came in and gutted the business and the stocks crashing the returns to retirees. I remember one woman having her monthly payments from something like $2k to $200 and having to pickup aluminum cans enough to buy soup for the day.

This was a great video I used to share to people about the situation. https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-can-you-afford-retire/

Walmart has bought and crushed companies, but I hadn't heard they got their octopus tentacles out and forced a US company as huge, old and revered as "Rubber Maid" out of financial solvency (Into red ink/bankruptcy ).

And I DO wish EVERYTHING was:

"Made like RubberMaid"

Except of course, for my wife, who IS built exponentially better. And sorry boys, her sisters are great, but they broke the mold when they made her!

Having a 401K, including any investment strategy tied into one vehicle, is risky.

The move from clear,  iron clad traditional pensions to more variable 401s, 403s, IRAs, and/or to retirements based on company worked at's stock values, is gonna leave a lot of people twisting in the wind in the end..

Hell, the seeming last visage of iron clad pensions, civil service, cops, fireman, teachers, even US Postal all 'govt' pensions, holds no "100% guaranteed" for present workers or those already retired. Or expecting their future pension checks to keep on coming, as promised, some with annual COLAs Annual or like me, the bi annual, Cost Of Living Increases.

My Dad is well off, (the Detoit Lion's star quarterback, Matt Stafford and his GF= nice folks, just moved out of the penthouse unit just above his)  but when GM went bankrupt and briefly became 'govt. motors',  they ripped his pension to pieces, right as he was getting ready to retire, with over 30 years. He and the rest of the family, will be 'OK".

So what if my late Mom had Parkinson's disease? They cut his healthcare up too. (Fortunately, he took precautions for that previously)

I took precautions into what's been promised  to me so far, and other income resources before jumping into and recently partly out of, 'retirement'.

Hopefully so called 'Social Security' will still offer us additional 'play money' someday.

What we'd REALLY like is for stable priced, livable, AFFORDABLE health insurance, outside of any work,  to cover my wife.

Right now, having to work in order to keep her own health, vision and dental is what keeps her (and a lot of US citizens getting up and early and going to work each day ) still working.

Otherwise, one major  medical,emergency could cost us the house, savings.., etc.

But for my Dad, they loved him so much that they had previously specially waived the maximum age requirement just for him, so he worked past full, max. 'mandatory' retirement age. He liked his work and was highly regarded.

Then the govt run company (and for most of his years there, it was THE biggest company in the world) F_cked my parents over.

My Sister is a high ranked employee, an 'Officer' with an organization that runs eight large hospitals around the suburban Detroit area. Big outfit. She's past age 60, has over 30 years in, as it's changed over the years.

She's vetted, hired most of the Drs, overseeing their credentials, their ongoing required education, coordinated staff development.

If she quit tomorrow, she'd have no health insurance from the very hospitals she helps run.

Private, public, govt, employment, even independants, we're all in less stable places than ever before.

Your daily govt. mail may be delivered by ten dollar an hour paid , with NO benefits, 'postal workers', driving officially US Postal vehicles. No pension, little job security . Contract workers.

Is Canada different in that way????

Even state and federal pensions, pensioners, are susceptible to changes in what they get or will get,  to live off of and benefits recvd.

God forbid the USA ever stops existing as the world's one and only 'Reserve Currency' accepted by choice by legitimate and illigitimate, cartels, weapons dealers, businesses, govts and outright criminal enterprises. 

Then, with trillions in debt being called for repayment worldwide, our money really won't be any good. In such a point, basically only land and ammunition will be worth, if not represent THE currency. Or barter.

Meanwhile, cash (preferably interest bearing) is always still king, but other income, investment and whoever manages them, needs to be diversified.

No eggs all in one basket,  especially nowadays.

401, 403s, call them IRA,s whatever,  are usually and wisely, a mix of stocks, bonds and other stuff. 'Picking' stocks is harder than ever before, the way the world has changed, with billions in trades executed ea day if not per minute.

The old ( W.C. Fields?) saying was:

"Never give a sucker an even break".

Sorry guys, but, nowadays, WE'RE  the suckers.

Bad sh!t happens and new bad sh!t, the likes of what we've never seen before, will also come. (Hopefully along with some good stuff...)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:05:46 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2019, 04:37:53 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2019, 05:52:19 PM »

From way back in 2003, but relevant as ever:

""""History has shown that suppliers suffer if they run afoul of Wal-Mart. Rubbermaid raised the prices it charged Wal-Mart in the mid-1990s because of an 80% jump in the cost of a key ingredient in its plastic containers. The retailer responded by giving more shelf space to lower-priced competitors, helping drive Rubbermaid into a 1999 merger with rival Newell, says John Mariotti, a former Rubbermaid executive. "Rubbermaid earned Wal-Mart's wrath by not giving it the best deal," he says."'''

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/2003-01-28-walmartnation_x.htm

Offline Calipro

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »

My specific location also has a 119 to 100 ration of Women to Men, which obviously means it's slim pickings for the men and they sometimes need to settle for large and in-charge  ::) 

These are the demographics that matter most.
Colombia Demographics Profile 2018
15-24 years: make up  17.25%  of the Colombian population (male 4,191,033/female 4,038,314)

While in the USA 15-24 years: only make up only 13.27% of the population (male 22,213,952/female 21,137,826)

Higher fertility rates and lower abortion rates in Colombia lead to more young hot pussy per capita.

In 2016, female obesity prevalence for Colombia was 26.6 %.

Among U.S. women, the obesity rate climbed without interruption -- reaching 41.5 percent by 2016. At that point, 69 percent of U.S. women were either overweight or obese.

Nobody that has been to Colombia needs to see stats on why there is just more hot women around than in the U.S. because it's all you have to do is open your eyes.

But what good is being surrounded by hot women if you can't have them.

This is why almost any guy can come to Colombia and get a chick that is at least 2 to 3 points better looking than he is handsome.

1) No welfare, food stamps or  subsidized housing on a large scale.
2) No state enforced child support.

3) No legal easy access to abortions.

4) legalized prostitution....guys just don't have to put up with women that don't put out.

5) Colombian men normally won't live with or marry a woman with another man's children. Sure they'll have sex with them if they are hot. But they aren't lining up to marry them like guys in the U.S.

6) No equal pay for equal work....most colombian women can not envision a life without a man in it. Unless they dream about being impoverished jajaja

7) Colombian women really believe they love men....but what they don't realize is that their underlining motivations come from the fact that they really need a man.

So what guys need to realize when they bring a colombiana to the U.S. is that they will no longer have any of these advantages.

And what the really disgusting part about all this is....there are millions of beta bitch American guys that will think that taking your hot wife off of your hands and living with your children would be a great way for them to spend the rest of their lives. LMFAO!

So my advice is to leave the U.S. for good and live a great life in Colombia. Sure you might be killed by some act of random criminal violence ....But at least you'll die a man and knowing what a man's life was supposed to be like. jajaja
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 04:02:47 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »

15-24 years: make up  17.25%  of the Colombian population (male 4,191,033/female 4,038,314)

While in the USA 15-24 years: only make up only 13.27% of the population (male 22,213,952/female 21,137,826)

Higher fertility rates and lower abortion rates in Colombia lead to more young hot pussy per capita.

Among U.S. women, the obesity rate climbed without interruption -- reaching 41.5 percent by 2016. At that point, 69 percent of U.S. women were either overweight or obese.

Nobody that has been to Colombia needs to see stats on why there is just more hot women around than in the U.S. because it's all you have to do is open your eyes.

This is why almost any guy can come to Colombia and get a chick that is at least 2 to 3 points better looking than he is handsome.

4) legalized prostitution....guys just don't have to put up with women that don't put out.

5) Colombian men normally won't live with or marry a woman with another man's children. Sure they'll have sex with them if they are hot. But they aren't lining up to marry them like guys in the U.S.

6) No equal pay for equal work....most colombian women can not envision a life without a man in it. Unless they dream about being impoverished jajaja

7) Colombian women really believe they love men....but what they don't realize is that their underlining motivations come from the fact that they really need a man.

So what guys need to realize when they bring a colombiana to the U.S. is that they will no longer have any of these advantages.

And what the really disgusting part about all this is....there are millions of beta bitch American guys that will think that taking your hot wife off of your hands and living with your children would be a great way for them to spend the rest of their lives. LMFAO!

So my advice is to leave the U.S. for good and live a great life in Colombia. Sure you might be killed by some act of random criminal violence ....But at least you'll die a man and knowing what a man's life was supposed to be like. jajaja

All points ackowledged, still leaves me thinking that if there's just to start, five percent  more of the population being female there than in the USA and that includes a larger % of babes that are 'prime time and hot', Colombia babes, DOES sound like a beautiful country!

Like where my wife's from and just as sure as in Colombia, there's just too much temptation. I couldn't keep my pants on with all the quick, free and easy tail.

"A man's GOT to know his limits" (C.E.)

For the USA, probably for anywhere--for a long time relationship,  I don't think I could do much better than my wife. She's still "Too young, too pretty, too well educated" for my bones. But my luck's still holding.

Hate (well secretly, I'd LOVE too, LOL) to 'bird dog' out in the field, dating, shagging hot women) but alas, I have have and hold a ONE trophy wife,a most amiable and satisfying life partner, who is in the bed waiting at home, ea night, who is also, worth more than a dozen out in the bush".

But like great art, I do appreciate beauty.  I love to flirt with exotically beautiful women, a fair number who still seem to leave the door open for ummm, 'greater access', but the rule is '"You can look (and talk) but you better not touch". To do otherwise, I'd risk walking away from the crown jewel I've had for over 13 years now. Can't say "I've had it (them) all", and I don't feel stifled, or pussy whipped, but I'm not gonna throw away a gem for some bauble babes at this point in life.

Yea, I could gamble, throw the dice, play the field, the game and all, but when I've already got the 'queen of hearts' safe in pocket, why risk losing that by trying to pick another winner from a freshly shuffled deck of cards? Risk drawing the 2 of spades? Perhaps gaining short term pleasure, but the odds of losing some one/thing better are a lot higher.

Sigh, still so many beautiful women, not enough time.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:23:52 AM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2019, 06:11:35 PM »

Some members on here  just dont get it Cali ..no matter how many times you repeat it.. 

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2019, 06:30:52 PM »

Spot on!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2019, 09:13:57 AM »
These obesity differences exist even within the various states of the US. I noticed the difference myself when we lived in Utah and Montana, how there were many more attractive woman than in places like Arkansas and West Virginia. A woman who might be attractive is a fatty in West Virginia but slim in Utah.

In Canada, obesity rates are lower overall than the US but the provinces of British Colombia and Quebec are very low. The French Canadian women like to stay slim and the number of Asians in BC probably plays a role.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2019, 04:07:53 PM »
These obesity differences exist even within the various states of the US. I noticed the difference myself when we lived in Utah and Montana, how there were many more attractive woman than in places like Arkansas and West Virginia. A woman who might be attractive is a fatty in West Virginia but slim in Utah.

In Canada, obesity rates are lower overall than the US but the provinces of British Colombia and Quebec are very low. The French Canadian women like to stay slim and the number of Asians in BC probably plays a role.

Dunno how they measure it, or women's attractiviness relative to other states,  but they say the most fit and healthy minded state is Colorado. Seen my share of female gold there, but the friendliest people, and a LOT of pretty girls, come from Idaho.

Oklahoma and Montana natives are tied for close second in my 'friendliest state' guide book.

While they're pretty in Colorado, they're are also a lot of yuppies, uppity gold diggers too.

Kinda same in Hawaii, if you can get a hottie there who hasn't been raised on a Samoan diet of spam and pineapple, meaning looks GOOD and who isn't overly materialistic, there are some real hot eye candy babes on the big and surrounding islands. Mmmm good....

So many women, so little time. Trying to decide between Paris and Rome or just hanging for a couple weeks in Barcelona.

My hunch is I'll see more pretties in Barcelona,  Spain. Certainly more than I'm likely to see in Vatican City, Italy....

For some odd reason, my wife wants to see the Sistene Chapel 1st.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2019, 11:30:25 AM »
Oklahomans are very friendly but dumber than dirt. When I worked for an oil company there, in our area of 80 people, there were only two Oklahomans. Everyone else was from out of state with many from Kansas.

Offline Isthis4me

• Howdy, all.
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2019, 01:16:02 PM »
Hey, as an okie I take objection to that dumber than dirt comment...

No, wait! I confess that I have to agree with that assessment for the most part. I, myself, have never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

By the way, I'm glad this site is back.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. - Socrates

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2019, 01:27:28 PM »

no, just their money. now days, many women prefer another woman, than   a man.  ;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2019, 01:27:28 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »
I'll 'kill two birds with one stone' on this post. As for Okies, some of the long timers here might remember when we had a couple of regular moderators here, Jeff and Bob_S.

Back then, moderation was enforced,  we got into a talking about guns one time, that was quashed, and while bombastic arguments were uncommon, when one occurred, we were told to either quit, or like when the billionaire Patriots Team owner accused of soliciting prostitutes in a cheesey strip mall massage parlor should've been told, to 'find a room'.

And as for arguments, they went to the PL 'Flame Room.'

Not to be short or to the point, but anyways, Bob_S was an Okie, and granted like a million other Oklahomansfrom the dust bowl era generations before him, he moved to California and found brain intensive work with Boeing Aerospace.

Back then, PL was probably about 80% Asian forum, 20% Latin and both Jeff and Bob had AsIan wives. Bob chanced to visit us here on the east coast and he was sharp. Tight with a dime, but nice. Brought his family too. Seems Oklahoma has a fair amount of  thriving jet, airplane, aerospace business and having met several from there, as we all know, they're not all dumb as pick axes.

But I imagine quite a a few lead quieter, simpler lives, like my family in Montana does. And seeing how  they live out in wide open places like they do, minding their own beeswax,  folks from other places might just incorrectly figure they're 'simple' period.

I reckon 'IsThisForMe' would give me a challenge at cards or checkers.

And my kin folk in Montana would be fine with that 'simple' label, especially if it keeps too many sharp, city slicker types from moving in. They're already none too happy with all the TV news anchors, cable TV, computer magnates and Hollywood types, buying huge prime ranches, some the size of Rhode Island. These are 'big shots' who can't shoot, who can't tell the difference between a cow, a buffalo or even their own damn [snip], yet they want to tell people there 'how it ought to be'---not nice.

As to whether a woman's less likely to stick with you if she 'merely ' wants you, rather than needs you, there's a gray line there, I think. 'Need and "Want' often go hand in hand.

That said, when things got ice cold in my first marriage and my then wife started making more money than me--enough to keep her in the lifestyle she craved without me, our marriage was as good as gone. Maybe a fly got in her ear and all she heard the priest at the wedding say was "For Better.."

And it didn't feel better with two young sons, not with me having a primary custody and a very full time job, at least not at first.

But it sure as hell got better once I realized she was really gone and I made finding another  infinitely better woman a priority. In fact my wife had to tell me the other day that she and I had been married and together, longer than I was the 1st time. And comparatively speaking, I feel like I'm still almost still on our honeymoon!

I took wayyy too long,--four years after meeting her to marry her. Don't rush it guys, but the way I dragged my feet,  there's nobody dumber in Oklahoma than I was!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:38:36 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2019, 10:04:37 PM »

no, just their money. now days, many women prefer another woman, than   a man.  ;D

It's best not to judge the world through your own anecdotal experiences. jajaja

A study tracking married couples over a 10 year span found lesbian marriages were most likely to end in divorce. Of the 580 lesbian couples who were married in 2005,[/size]30%[/color][/size] were divorced ten years later compared to [/color][/size]18%[/color][/size] for heterosexual couples and[/color][/size]15%[/color][/size] for gay male couples.[/color]

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2019, 09:26:39 AM »
Hey, as an okie I take objection to that dumber than dirt comment...

No, wait! I confess that I have to agree with that assessment for the most part. I, myself, have never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

By the way, I'm glad this site is back.

One of my children was born in Oklahoma so I have an Okie myself. I will say this about them though, they may be the happiest people on earth. I really enjoyed my time living there.

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2019, 10:16:37 PM »

It's best not to judge the world through your own anecdotal experiences. jajaja

A study tracking married couples over a 10 year span found lesbian marriages were most likely to end in divorce. Of the 580 lesbian couples who were married in 2005,30% were divorced ten years later compared to 18% for heterosexual couples and15% for gay male couples.

Given in any 30 day period each of them combined is in a crappy hormone imbalanced stressed mood toward on average 10 days of those thirty...I could see that.

I've lived and visited Germany, Netherlands, France, England, Philippines, Japan, South Dakota, Wyoming, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennesses, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississipi, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Idaho... All I can say is there is an absolute moron in every one of those places that will convince you that the people in that area are the dumbest on the planet. If you haven't met them you aren't looking hard enough or have not been there long enough. Stupidity I believe is a common ratio accross the board. Ignorance is a whole different category.

When I sold cars in Wyoming during the coal and gas boom and people from every state flooded in, I recall one special character.  I was making short conversation with while we were waiting on a credit decision to be made by my office. I never judged a book by the cover but he looked like the smart one between him and his wife. Chatting about various things and each one running right into the roadblock of stupidity I finally fall back on the the weather as that discussion never winds up down the trail of moron pass. Taliking about how cold it was that week. The guy tells me for winter he rolls a 55 gal drum of used oil he picks up for an auto repair business, stuffs a heavy rope he gets from a mining equipment supplier and tucks it in with a rag. I then rolls it under the crawl space of his house; ights it on fire, where it burns like a candle wick, keeping his home warm in the winter (never mind the toxic fumes). That's it, moron juice is getting deep and I don't want to get anymore on me. I try not to look shocked with a good poker face. "Excuse me, I'll go check on progress." As I walk into the bosses office wich is mostly heavy glass that each party can see each other and I repeat what he just told me. I got my back to the guy and boss is looking at me and he's trying to keep his best poker face as I get to the reveal you can see him go slightly bug eyed as he tries to maintain appearance. Deal fell through as the financial manager came in and said to us, "You gotta get rid of this guy but nicely and quick." I asked no questions politely wrapped up and escorted them to the door. I went back and the two managers are looking at me wide eyed. "That was "Chester the molester" was his nickname." While waiting for financials they did an internet search on the guy and found he had a long criminal record from child molestation, spouse abuse and yup...suspected for blowing up a guys house with explosives. "Well [snip], can he buy a car or not? I asked." the Finance officer told me he couldn't buy a ticket to a free lunch. "What's his score?" I asked. "360" I was told. "What what about his wife?" was my next response. "She's worse." he said. "Awe crap.". Ignorant? certainly not. Stupid? Crimminally.

Everyplace I've gone, I have met someone that surpasses Chester the Molester as the biggest moron on earth. Like I said, look harder.

As far as appearance. I grew up in South Dakota surrounded by Nordic heritage women. You could stand three of the top best looking blondes on the planet in front of me and 1 hot brunette with spanish, italian, middle eastern, black or asian heritage and I't pick the  later. I think just being born and raised where virtually everyone is blone tone cacasian nordic appearance gets tossed aside when you get in areas of people your not used to seeing. It's like maybe seeing an exotic sportscar for the first time. Friends and I used to drool over those 6'4 smoking hot blondes in heels and a short dress. We also think then, how many smoking hot 6'4 women do you see over 30? That figure was extremely low as we think of all the tall women we know in the community above that age and cringe. I'd bring buddies home on leave from the army all the time. I remember bringing home a Puerto Rican from the Brooklyn that met up with a buddies sister of mine. She was 6'9 and friggin hot, he was maybe 5'10 with shoes on and he was totally in love. You could see the awe in his eyes when he met her and the morning after he was like a 14yr old who's parents just bought him a Ferarri. He wouldn't shut up about her for at least two weeks after we got back to Germany but I was the same when I hooked up with a little foxy latina at his place in the Brooklyn. She had the same look in her eyes as my buddy did when we met each other as I stand 6'5 blonde hair blue eyes with my midwest accent (or lack theroff).

Mannerisms of a woman go far too I think. You find one of those true "Southern Bells" or in Roberts neighborhood "Georgia Peach." Make her an auburn red head to come over and pet me and I'll wag my tail clean off. Beaty also, you gotta be in the right place, venue to see. Want to see a lot of ugly women, go to an arts festival in any town or city nowadays. I've never seen so many muffin top man hating feminists and bull dykes gather in one spot in the last 10 years as I've seen at art festivals. 

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2019, 01:08:07 AM »

Given in any 30 day period each of them combined is in a crappy hormone imbalanced stressed mood toward on average 10 days of those thirty...I could see that.

I've lived and visited Germany, Netherlands, France, England, Philippines, Japan, South Dakota, Wyoming, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennesses, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississipi, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Idaho... All I can say is there is an absolute moron in every one of those places that will convince you that the people in that area are the dumbest on the planet. If you haven't met them you aren't looking hard enough or have not been there long enough. Stupidity I believe is a common ratio accross the board. Ignorance is a whole different category.

When I sold cars in Wyoming during the coal and gas boom and people from every state flooded in, I recall one special character.  I was making short conversation with while we were waiting on a credit decision to be made by my office. I never judged a book by the cover but he looked like the smart one between him and his wife. Chatting about various things and each one running right into the roadblock of stupidity I finally fall back on the the weather as that discussion never winds up down the trail of moron pass. Taliking about how cold it was that week. The guy tells me for winter he rolls a 55 gal drum of used oil he picks up for an auto repair business, stuffs a heavy rope he gets from a mining equipment supplier and tucks it in with a rag. I then rolls it under the crawl space of his house; ights it on fire, where it burns like a candle wick, keeping his home warm in the winter (never mind the toxic fumes). That's it, moron juice is getting deep and I don't want to get anymore on me. I try not to look shocked with a good poker face. "Excuse me, I'll go check on progress." As I walk into the bosses office wich is mostly heavy glass that each party can see each other and I repeat what he just told me. I got my back to the guy and boss is looking at me and he's trying to keep his best poker face as I get to the reveal you can see him go slightly bug eyed as he tries to maintain appearance. Deal fell through as the financial manager came in and said to us, "You gotta get rid of this guy but nicely and quick." I asked no questions politely wrapped up and escorted them to the door. I went back and the two managers are looking at me wide eyed. "That was "Chester the molester" was his nickname." While waiting for financials they did an internet search on the guy and found he had a long criminal record from child molestation, spouse abuse and yup...suspected for blowing up a guys house with explosives. "Well [snip], can he buy a car or not? I asked." the Finance officer told me he couldn't buy a ticket to a free lunch. "What's his score?" I asked. "360" I was told. "What what about his wife?" was my next response. "She's worse." he said. "Awe crap.". Ignorant? certainly not. Stupid? Crimminally.

Everyplace I've gone, I have met someone that surpasses Chester the Molester as the biggest moron on earth. Like I said, look harder.

As far as appearance. I grew up in South Dakota surrounded by Nordic heritage women. You could stand three of the top best looking blondes on the planet in front of me and 1 hot brunette with spanish, italian, middle eastern, black or asian heritage and I't pick the  later. I think just being born and raised where virtually everyone is blone tone cacasian nordic appearance gets tossed aside when you get in areas of people your not used to seeing. It's like maybe seeing an exotic sportscar for the first time. Friends and I used to drool over those 6'4 smoking hot blondes in heels and a short dress. We also think then, how many smoking hot 6'4 women do you see over 30? That figure was extremely low as we think of all the tall women we know in the community above that age and cringe. I'd bring buddies home on leave from the army all the time. I remember bringing home a Puerto Rican from the Brooklyn that met up with a buddies sister of mine. She was 6'9 and friggin hot, he was maybe 5'10 with shoes on and he was totally in love. You could see the awe in his eyes when he met her and the morning after he was like a 14yr old who's parents just bought him a Ferarri. He wouldn't shut up about her for at least two weeks after we got back to Germany but I was the same when I hooked up with a little foxy latina at his place in the Brooklyn. She had the same look in her eyes as my buddy did when we met each other as I stand 6'5 blonde hair blue eyes with my midwest accent (or lack theroff).

Mannerisms of a woman go far too I think. You find one of those true "Southern Bells" or in Roberts neighborhood "Georgia Peach." Make her an auburn red head to come over and pet me and I'll wag my tail clean off. Beaty also, you gotta be in the right place, venue to see. Want to see a lot of ugly women, go to an arts festival in any town or city nowadays. I've never seen so many muffin top man hating feminists and bull dykes gather in one spot in the last 10 years as I've seen at art festivals.
Epic post Fos!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2019, 04:34:05 AM »
It's almost as if the bread we eat has got some kinda unhealthy mold and the drinking water's full of lead, to try and rationalize how dumb, ignorant, just how 'mowronic' people are nowadays.

Soft, weak, yet often feeling they're 'entitled' to be treated as being a bit better than their peers.

Recently, I wrote how I feel like we live in a climate where, and it's a lot worse in certain areas than others, but it's still widespread and worse than ever, but it's a hatred of immigrants, really anybody they see as 'different'--those that don't fit a person's mindset of 'OK.'

I think the political and media climate has galvanized a large part of the population into a nation that has a large 'us VS them' mentality.

Yes, I've said for a husband and wife, particularly when the wife is from overseas, that 'us VS them' mentality is good, actually healthy and important.

But this scenario is different.

We need to try and work together, rather than picking each other apart and seeking divides.

I'm not saying to blithely accept stupidity,  ignorance and bad behavior, but as one nation, we need to be tolerant where tolerance is wise, to stand up when right is right, change what we can and realize when something is impossibly futile and a waste of our time and energy. We may not have much time otherwise.

But when preconceived notions and mindsets are assumed, when they effect human interactions in public, it's outta whack.

Again there's a lot of morons, ignorance, meanness, criminal and near criminal mentality out on the streets, in the general public. All races, all walks of life here. The environment fosters it.

Just a lot of people out there who are pissed off with life in today's USA, for various reasons.

A lot of people hate others, hate their jobs,, relationships, their govt. A lot of people see things getting worse and feel helpless about it all.

But we all need to try and at least get along, even if inside our heads we're rolling our eyes. Or even if we're close to blowing a gasket, not lowering ourselves to their level.

But when civilility and what we used to think of as common courtesy and common sense/decency breaks down in the broader social public environment, and of course the political-media environment, were not much better as a population than vermin, plague infested rats, and we may face a similar future ahead.

And as a human species, men and women are approaching that point in the USA today, IMO.

I've written how my Grandparents came here with NOTHING, not "A pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of".

With little hope of work, facing signs in store and factory windows,  in bold letters, saying "Help Wanted--no Irish or Italians need apply".

My Mom's father,  with 6 kids, contracted TB (tuberculosis) and Grandma would take apart old socks to save the yarn to make another garment. This was the era before welfare, and there was something basic, I think it was a stripped down govt program, offering very basic 'Public Assistance' that might've given some bread, a few potatoes. My Irish and Italian family REFUSED IT.

Instead, they not only accepted their lot, their "place in line" in this new country, they embraced it, starting out doing filthy, hard, street day labor jobs, but eventually getting better jobs, voting, which lead to civil service opportunities and Military service.

They learned the language, assimilated and got along (or tried to) with people from all walks of life

They bowed their heads in prayer, and while they knew this country wasn't always 'fair' or 'great', they placed their hands over their hearts and pledged allegiance. And for the most part, while it took a while, they were generally accepted.

THOSE were different times. That was when, going into the late 1930s, thru the 40s, and 50s, that America (the USA portion of North America) WAS GREAT.

In the 1960s, things began to change and pretty much have declined since then and recently seem to be getting worse. I know some of us think: But: "Oh, the economy is booming about now, we have tax breaks even"--I caution you that it's decieving, artificially presented, 'smoke and mirrors', that our nation, and its economy is NOT on sound, truthful, solid ground.

And is NOT sustainable in it's current form.

To a large extent, we have a welfare state, accompanied by a bizarre sense of not only 'entitlement' but with recipients feeling it's not enough, all in a climate, encouraged by such a cancerous mindset where those people don't want to work, and well, guys there you have it.

And I'm not calling out whites, blacks, Hispanics, not singling out any ethnic group, it's found pretty much from 'sea to shining sea' here on the USA.

Add that lazy, ignorant, feeling disenfranchised (and some genuinely ARE disenfranchised) portion of the population and then the current encouragement of a mindset of US versus THEM and it adds up to a nation un united, dysfunctional, where those that have power, control and material means not only try to, but are encouraged to further drive the 'death wedge' deeper between themselves and those, other 'different' people and it adds up to a soft, sick society, one where we're all too busy pointing fingers, rather than sucking it up, trying to get along and go to work.

Our nation, compared to a ship, is way off course. It's been going off course since the 1960s. I am NOT saying things were anywhere near 'perfect' in any decades before that--racism and inequality existed then too, in even more overt ways, in fact.

But if don't all try and unite and get along, unless we don't try and roll up our sleeves and get along, if we don't have a govt where we can ALL vote and elect honest govt leaders who embrace  "For the people, By the people"--unless we do that, our nation will sink.

The rest of the world already sees our nation having run amuck and talks of embracing  another form of currency other than the US dollar as the World's singular "Reserve Currency".

Scale down our 'national debt' of trillions of dollars and apply it to your household.  You'd be bankrupt.

Effectively,  by simplest definition, our nation is. The world at large holds the right to call due crushing amounts of US debt. It's just not in their best interests to do just that. Not yet, anyway...

When that happens,  with our many trillions in international debt being called in for repayment, with a large % of the USA sucking up the tax base, not wanting to work, but to still collect money while staying home in dysfunctional environments,  raising children just like them, when the average man, woman and child can't function and get along with each other or with the world at large, we're doomed.

It may seem unfathomable to most, but our 'money', namely US currency, could come to have little, even zero value, if these 'perfect storm' conditions continue.

Then add those that have their wealth safely hidden away, holding onto power galvanized together to widen the already great divide, encouraging it, along with hatred and prejudice, sending jobs and their assets converted, their bank accounts overseas, rather than working with the people to remedy it, and we're going to flush down the toilet.

And like it or not, making a positive differeance starts with me and you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:43:05 AM by robert angel »

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2019, 09:06:08 PM »
As I read much of this conversation I have this image of how we are talking about women being hot or not. Pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfDALzpfJU

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2019, 03:59:59 AM »
Jajajaja! ;D

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr