It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: A new WTF !!!  (Read 6428 times)

Gato4Astrid

A new WTF !!!
« on: October 21, 2016, 08:33:46 PM »
We, both know it is always not a good idea to add 'potential girlfriend' into Facebook, so I decided to create a new Facebook account   (but I still keep the main Facebook which is for real friends and family)

Anyway, this Dominican girl is way out of control with jealously.  She has 2,500 friends that time I created new account - back in June!   I added few only 6 more friends from the list - 3 women and 3 men - all 'mutual friends' with her.  She asked me to remove them which I did !   2 weeks ago, she kept on adding more and more and was 2,900 friends!  I decided to add 11 more friends.... she asked me to remove them.  I told her that I would on one condition - if she removed all these people that aren't her friends.  She kept telling me that she do not talk to them.  I told her neither did I !!!  She kept on and on about removing my friends list......   In the end she decided to start deleting her friends... now down to 1,500 friends!!

To get to the point, I knew she isn't the girl for me, so I decided to re-join Cupid page!   Anyway, 2 of these women, one of them from FOUR years ago, a Panama, caught me in the facebook - and decided to stir things up and made trouble.    Things are getting worst... so I decided to deactivated my facebook.   

Today, another girl caught me in the facebook, and thought WTF - I had deactivated it.... only to realized someone had hacked into my facebook using  @ .es email.  Not mine!
Took long time to get it deactivated again and again

This Panama lady from 4 years ago is obviously a stalker, keep telling me that I play games.  I told her 4 years ago again again that I would need to get to know her every day for a potential meeting.  She once spoke to me once every month, though she returned to cupid everyday, looking for someone else.  Later, telling me that all men play games!!!  I tried to tell her many times over and over again, that I would need to speak with her everyday, not once a month.  She did missed our arranged appointment for MSN  (now called skype)

NEVER NEVER add any potential women into your Facebook ever.  At least I did not add her in my MAIN Facebook that I have 315 friends. 

Offline Rschnb67

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: A new WTF !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 02:56:43 AM »
Sounds like High School

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »
You cant be serious Gato? You are wasting your time on that?

You must find it entertaining in some perverse way.

You need to Talk to MUDD and Calipro. They are experts in the facebook stuff.

First thing you gotta do though, is moveto Colombia or DR.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 09:05:27 AM »
Facebook is terrible. For one thing, and I'm no 'Holy Roller' pushing the bible or anything, the one of the "Ten Commandments" : "Thall shall not covet" is often challenged by people posting there 'new' this or that, their latest fancy meal etc.  Love the ones of people standing by the driver's door of Ferraris, hand on it,  or wearing expensive designer clothes, with the tags still on them. People just want to look 'rich and famous'.

My wife has Facebook and the only annoyance I get from her on there,  is she sees kitchen remodeling jobs, other house efficiency items like slide pull in, out cabinets, closets etc., and it looks oh so simple, like the installation is 1,2,3 'bingo'.

Then there's the social jockeying, the friending and befriending.

Seems whenever people are promoting their religion or poltical candidate, rather than merely promoting, they're attacking the 'other side' with out of context, partial  quotes, or just bald faced lies. I saw one where a guy was basically attacking the late Mother Teresa, saying she wasn't worthy of being granted Saint status.

But for some woman half a world away who I've never even met,  trying to tell me to drop a bunch of people 'or else' rather than creating new identies, pages, it'd be the first red flag that she needs to go.

I just stay the hell off of it--don't even have an account.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:15:37 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 09:10:33 PM »
Ditto on facebook. I use mine to chat with one woman for awhile now. But I think your right with the second FB Page. With that said I would unfriend and block her and all her friends and then up your privacy settings so that cant search you, view your photos, wall etc and only let the ones in you send a direct link to or have them send you a link to their profile. Also anytime you dump someone change your password once a week for at least 2 months. She sounds exactly like the pain in the ass all of us are trying to avoid.

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 06:07:07 AM »
Sounds like High School

+1

Nobody has time for all that

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 02:13:21 PM »
No Face Butt for me.

Too much teenage drama.

Now when you apply for a job, one of the first things they do is look for your Face Butt page to see how weird/juvenile you are... LOL!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 03:37:49 PM »
Gato, you kind of have had the longest and consistently odd run with women from different parts of the world here on P-L  You seem like a good guy and with all due respect, being deaf probably isn't a major factor with the overall situation, I don't think--but easy for me to say. Sure it might limit some situations/women, but if it does, screw them anyways, there's what, a couple billion women on the planet?

I just think that maybe you need to rethink how things go and unfold---the search, the setting up, the trIp and closing the deal. Personally, I'm with you on the 'one woman one trip' method and I have to admit, whether you 'get the girl' or not, you seem to enjoy your trips and that's great.

Maybe you're like I was for too long and subconsciously didn't want to 'commit'. Took me a long time, I had so many excuses, reasons I couldn't even explain if I asked myself. I was either doing nothing or kind of doing the same by letting good opportunities slip away, almost self destructing.

I just think you need to decide what kind a gal you might want and how you go about it. It's about time you got real lucky with a babe, if that's what you really want.

Good luck, buddy!

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 05:44:11 AM »
you seem to enjoy your trips and that's great.

Never nice to live alone and lonely though.

I'm planning to travel around Latin American countries (or Southern Africa) next year, at least from October 2017, if I do not find my Miss Right before then.

I am little tired of these ladies who continuously telling me that they are looking for a serious relationships, making me think I play games with them!  They repeated the same sentences everyday.  They haven't found any new sentences to talk about.  Some of them went back to Cupid, and even uploaded new photos.  These sort of ladies also telling me that they are tired of men playing games, but in fact, it is THEM that are playing games!  They aren't aware of it.   They have played too many Russian roulette games!!

I have eliminated so many ladies from my whatapps lists.  I don't need to continue anyone who aren't my potential other half.  I've got enough friends in my whatapps list.

As for travelling in Latin American countries, I would need to learn and to improve my photography first.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »

Just do it now, travel and just play with them. Have foun,. Dont go looking for your Media de Naranja.

90 % of these girls are liars and another 5% who arent, manipulators. Just play the game, and laugh at it.

Never nice to live alone and lonely though.

I'm planning to travel around Latin American countries (or Southern Africa) next year, at least from October 2017, if I do not find my Miss Right before then.

I am little tired of these ladies who continuously telling me that they are looking for a serious relationships, making me think I play games with them!  They repeated the same sentences everyday.  They haven't found any new sentences to talk about.  Some of them went back to Cupid, and even uploaded new photos.  These sort of ladies also telling me that they are tired of men playing games, but in fact, it is THEM that are playing games!  They aren't aware of it.   They have played too many Russian roulette games!!

I have eliminated so many ladies from my whatapps lists.  I don't need to continue anyone who aren't my potential other half.  I've got enough friends in my whatapps list.

As for travelling in Latin American countries, I would need to learn and to improve my photography first.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 04:11:04 PM »
Sounds like you've got the similarities of them figured out. Now it's time to look for the differences. Differences in the women, their profiles, the sites and places you look for them etc. Think 'Birds of a different feather', if you will.

Think back to how many years ago you started the search. If it's been ten or so years and if you haven't changed the age range and otherwise adjusted your parameters of 'what's acceptable', no wonder the flake factor's high, if not getting higher.

In the meantime, you have more women becoming savvy at 'the online game' and able to be more 'picky' about guys, because with increased technology available everywhere, they too have so many more to choose from nowadays. Even if a girl only has a high school education and even if he has a child, if she's really hot looking, the average age, level of education, amongst other things that she's likely to accept, has changed a lot. You don't see the phrase: "Age is just a number" as much anymore, and when you do, it seems like more like an angle, maybe even a gold digger, than a sincere phrase.

Have you considered and if so, totally exhausted trying to make connections with universities for Deaf students, and organizations that work with the Deaf and Hearing Impaired? I bet that most of the nations you've been to have such. They probably would've been receptive to you being a guest lecturer on the topic of being a successful professional photographer. Network that area perhaps. Link leads to link...

That's why now, just as I have been saying for a real long time, making friends, actually making friends with OLDER women, who have personal connections and can try 'match making' for you is still a very good idea.

I'd chat online with ladies 20-25 years older than me, striking up conversations about our lives here versus there, conversations that eventually led to offers of introductions, ranging from hooking up with known entity 'easy' girls, pretty young things who wouldn't mind touring resort style with 'benefits', to more conservative, 'home maker' types, to struggling single Moms, onto educated women, some in executive career positions. Sometimes, this whole range of women would be from amongst the older woman's family or social circle. You just have to take the the time to cultivate their friendship and establish trust.

Think outside the box, even if it seems like a longer, indirect task. It's taken long enough already to be getting the 'same old, same old' already, so why not change it all up? Seems you have little to lose, except more time.

It's no wonder that my wife's younger sisters-----single beautiful ladies with top grade University educations and professional accreditations that enable them to work abroad and desires to meet the right guy, marry and settle down abroad---they just find sites like the cupid setups a total waste of time.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 12:52:48 AM »
My age range is 35-45 which I had searched mostly, except that the one I mentioned in this topic - 20s which I wasn't surprised by this 'high school drama'.  Never expected that the lady from Panama, age 44, is a gossip drama, making things trouble when she has 2 adults daughter of her own.

Not easy to find a deaf lady, when they aren't in cupid.  Searched 'deaf' 'sorda' 'sordo' too.  There is a deaf cupid on its own site but most of them either have no photos or very ugly or both.  Did try to find deaf Colombiana about 10 years ago, but they all prefer local deaf men.  They are more honesty than these 'hearing' Colombianas.

By the way, no-one in the cupid knew I am deaf anyway.  Ended it before I could tell them - so no point in getting further.  Except for one bitch from Cali, age 44, told me "I don't talk to deaf people' - this lady also complaint about men playing games, telling me that they all only want sex. 

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »
I really dont think age makes a difference. Sure, older guys like me will get more responses and more interest from women over 40, because they have less options, but flakiness, gold-diggerness and Visa Shark types can be present at any age.
Heck, I remeber a few years back I was visiting cousins from  ex from Cali- they appear to be in a fairly well establishe estrato 3 area, and werent dirt poor by any standards.
I had the freakin 90 year old grandmother in the walker come up to me and ask me for a "Regalo" of 10 mil pesos for crisakes.
They must see $ signs on our foreheads. Some of these people have  "0" pride, really.

You just have to keep playing the game , separating the wheat from the chaff, looking for the "diamond in the rough" .
Dont take it seriously, dont get upset, just laff at it all and enjoy yourself a long the way.
Hunting for women should be a secondary pursuit. You shold have passion and interests outside of this that consume your time and interests.
If you are passionate enough about something, you will forget any need for women-at least on a level other than occaisionaly a physical need. ;)
For me, my passion is mountains and adventure travel.
Life is Great! :) :)

My age range is 35-45 which I had searched mostly, except that the one I mentioned in this topic - 20s which I wasn't surprised by this 'high school drama'.  Never expected that the lady from Panama, age 44, is a gossip drama, making things trouble when she has 2 adults daughter of her own.

Not easy to find a deaf lady, when they aren't in cupid.  Searched 'deaf' 'sorda' 'sordo' too.  There is a deaf cupid on its own site but most of them either have no photos or very ugly or both.  Did try to find deaf Colombiana about 10 years ago, but they all prefer local deaf men.  They are more honesty than these 'hearing' Colombianas.

By the way, no-one in the cupid knew I am deaf anyway.  Ended it before I could tell them - so no point in getting further.  Except for one bitch from Cali, age 44, told me "I don't talk to deaf people' - this lady also complaint about men playing games, telling me that they all only want sex.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 06:11:39 AM »

most of them either have no photos or very ugly or both.

Or both? How can you know they're very ugly if they have no photo?
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 08:26:25 AM »

Didnt you know? deaf or blind people have this seventh sense

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 09:05:57 AM »

Didnt you know? deaf or blind people have this seventh sense

Call it 5th sense!!!  Remember deaf people do not have an hearing sense ;)

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 09:07:26 AM »

I meant, very ugly WITH photos,  or have no photos  (regardless how they look)

Offline Fuzzyone

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 05:18:32 AM »

I meant, very ugly WITH photos,  or have no photos  (regardless how they look)

Then they are a waste of time..... I had a girl one time that the photo she sent me she looked great.... The one I found on a dating site she was 10 years older and looked like the wicked witch of the west....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 10:47:30 AM »

Then they are a waste of time..... I had a girl one time that the photo she sent me she looked great.... The one I found on a dating site she was 10 years older and looked like the wicked witch of the west....

Gotta love the ones in their 30's and 40's, who post their high school or college graduation pics, cap, gown and all. Like, 'duh'?

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 03:17:05 PM »
Gotta love the ones in their 30's and 40's, who post their high school or college graduation pics, cap, gown and all. Like, 'duh'?

Her pics she sent me she was a real beauty but the real ones I found of her were terrible She looked like a long stretch of bad county road!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 03:57:44 PM »

She looked like a long stretch of bad county road!

Holy [snip], now that's bad!

I chatted up a pretty India girl (the photo anyway) on Cupido once. We agreed to meet at Chipichapi. The girl that got out of the cab was a most unappealing Black girl. I said you know you look quite different from your photo. She said oh, well it's an old photo. Wow! So with time they can even change race...
Hermosamente feliz

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 04:15:46 PM »

I chatted up a pretty India girl (the photo anyway) on Cupido once. We agreed to meet at Chipichapi. The girl that got out of the cab was a most unappealing Black girl. I said you know you look quite different from your photo. She said oh, well it's an old photo. Wow! So with time they can even change race...

lol

Recently one lady send me her photo, told me that it was a recent.   One thing she did not aware that I found her in Facebook  - the very same photo taken 7 years ago!!!

I wasn't aware that the time machine already invented!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2016, 01:33:21 PM »
Basically they are catfishing. I can never understand what they think is going to happen when you see them in person. With my wife, she looked better in the webcam than she did in her photos and better in person than she did on the webcam. I was blown away the first time I saw her in real life.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2016, 01:33:21 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 03:53:07 PM »
Basically they are catfishing. I can never understand what they think is going to happen when you see them in person. With my wife, she looked better in the webcam than she did in her photos and better in person than she did on the webcam. I was blown away the first time I saw her in real life.

Same thing with my wife's profile picture. She did it on a whim, as usual no make up on her face, just a simple photo of her in jeans and a T shirt. If a friend hadn't introduced us personally after getting to know us individually and sending me the same not so flattering picture, I probably wouldn't have clicked on it if I was shopping profiles. This is about 15 years ago and she didn't look older than 16. AT least today, she looks closer to being a legal 18 and she can still wear the same size clothes she wore then!

TOO much makeup and professionally done, 'studio' pictures are usually a big turnoff for me, as are pics in bikinis, bars, hotels and resorts. Leave something to the imagination, for crying out loud!

Sometimes, looking at a 'plain jane' kind of girl and after realizing she's got what it takes in the head first, then imagining what a little 'styling' might do, can pay big dividends.

Sure, you can put lipstick on a pig, but you've still got a pig, but you find a gal who's a bit of the proverbial 'diamond in the rough' and she can really change a lot in looks with a little do over.

Offline Jedimaster

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 06:39:25 PM »

I had a similar experiences back when I used Jamie´s agency.  One of the ladies that I had met was a very overweight Costena.  She had gained at least 50 or 60 pounds from the time the photo was taken.  Another lady that I met had undergone a breast reduction surgery and of course looked quite a bit different from her pictures.

The theme of the ladies looking worse in person than in the pictures continued for many of the ladies that i met in Jamie´s agency (International Introductions, latin-wife.com).  Overall, I was quite disappointed with the appearance of most of the ladies that i met through his agency.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 299