It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?  (Read 20507 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2018, 01:45:30 PM »

You have a lot more in country time than me Expat. But as a single, heterosexual male I couldn't live in a place where I had such a low opinion of the women. If I were you I would have been gone a long time ago.

Benjio

You should probably cut Expat a little slack.....because I think he has had a bad go of it. Jajaja

Let’s take Tinder for instance....I’m quite sure Tinder attracts a much higher percentage of prepagos than you would find in the general population of Colombia but I think it is a good example of what is going on here.

I’m 56 and my target age range on Tinder is 20 to 26. I might like 25 or 30 chicks in that age group that I find attractive before I get one that likes me back so you can communicate.

Of the women I meet on Tinder in that age group .....50 percent are looking for some kind of compensation and the other 50 percent are looking just to date have fun and or looking for a boyfriend.

Now imagine you are Expat....he is even a little older than me...maybe somewhat of a geek and his target age range is 28 to 36 and a full 70 percent of the women interested in him are looking for a payday. LOL!

So you can see the perception of what is going on in Medellin or anywhere else for that matter depends in a large part....on who you are and what you are looking for.

I imagine if I started dating Colombian women in their mid to late thirties I would be like “prepagdos” what prepagos....just like when I landed in Colombia 20 years ago.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
I just don't get this need to feel superior because some chick is a puta. Like some guy whose ass is owned by whatever company he works for at a certain rate per hour is better than her? If I could have gotten paid for screwing instead of being a software developer I definitely would have gone for the screwing!

I’m not sure where the hang ups come from. I think the Bible has something to do with it.
And the fact that a lot of hookers in the USA are gross drug addicts and generally are lowlifes,

Not so much in Colombia.....forget the girlfriend experience..... a lot of old guys here go for the wife experience and live with their prepagos full time.

As it stands now....i’m trying to mentally prepare myself for the day that I just can’t find any chicks that I really like that also like me.....because when that day comes....i’ll be joining the ranks of the P4P crowd or just have to stop having sex.

I’ll might even come on here to tell guys that most women are putas and that it took me all this time to finally see light....LMFAO!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:10:54 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
I just don't get this need to feel superior because some chick is a puta. Like some guy whose ass is owned by whatever company he works for at a certain rate per hour is better than her? If I could have gotten paid for screwing instead of being a software developer I definitely would have gone for the screwing!

fine..would you trust any of these type of women...prostitutes malevolent gold diggers..zorras (sluts)whatever ..all the same.. enough to marry or have a serious relationship?

Most of them will lie, cheat and manipulate..or do anything to get money.

Some will even drug you with danga, or other things.

You can respect them if you want. I have more respect for the single mom working 60 hours a week who is too proud to lower her standards and screw or scam a gringo she is not really attracted to
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 06:40:57 PM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »

I’m not sure where the hang ups come from. I think the Bible has something to do with it.
And the fact that a lot of hookers in the USA are gross drug addicts and generally are lowlifes,

Not so much in Colombia.....forget the girlfriend experience..... a lot of old guys here go for the wife experience and live with their prepagos full time.

As it stands now....i’m trying to mentally prepare myself for the day that I just can’t find any chicks that I really like that also like me.....because when that day comes....i’ll be joining the ranks of the P4P crowd or just have to stop having sex.

I’ll might even come on here to tell guys that most women are putas and that it took me all this time to finally see light....LMFAO!!!

Not the bible...I am not religious..common sense

Offline Calipro

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2018, 06:44:20 PM »

fine..would you trust any of these type of women...prostitutes malevolent gold diggers..zorras (sluts)whatever ..all the same.. enough to marry or have a serious relationship?

You can respect them if you want. I have more respect for the single mom working 60 hours a week who is too proud to lower her standards and screw or scam a gringo she is not really attracted to

Hmmm

Sounds like you have a story to tell. What happened?

Plenty of guys in Medellin live with prepagos and they are very happy from what I can tell.

What kind of bad experiences have you had....I mean know about. jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 06:47:27 PM »

Benjio

You should probably cut Expat a little slack.....because I think he has had a bad go of it. Jajaja

Let’s take Tinder for instance....I’m quite sure Tinder attracts a much higher percentage of prepagos than you would find in the general population of Colombia but I think it is a good example of what is going on here.

I’m 56 and my target age range on Tinder is 20 to 26. I might like 25 or 30 chicks in that age group that I find attractive before I get one that likes me back so you can communicate.

Of the women I meet on Tinder in that age group .....50 percent are looking for some kind of compensation and the other 50 percent are looking just to date have fun and or looking for a boyfriend.

Now imagine you are Expat....he is even a little older than me...maybe somewhat of a geek and his target age range is 28 to 36 and a full 70 percent of the women interested in him are looking for a payday. LOL!

So you can see the perception of what is going on in Medellin or anywhere else for that matter depends in a large part....on who you are and what you are looking for.

I imagine if I started dating Colombian women in their mid to late thirties I would be like “prepagdos” what prepagos....just like when I landed in Colombia 20 years ago.

Somewhat of a geek ha ha ha

I am going to have to challenge you to a picture posting contest like I did with Bernard but you will probably chicken out like he did..LOL

And I dont know if you noticed? But sometimes (not always).the girls in their late 20s or early 30s are more picky than the younger ones cuz they have thier sh1t together.

But I dont think age is all that big of an issue.

My current Girlfriend is 19. I wont go any further into it.

I was just commenting on whether they had a Cara de Puta, and obviously I was too fast on the one girl, cuz I didnt look at the facebook page.

It was nothing to do with being with the older guy.. Just a quick reaction the way she was dressed in the foto and I obviously mistaken

Yeah I know (second hand) about some of those old farts you are talking about.

I could tell stories, about some of them involving sex with underage girls and the like, but I dont want to be hit with a slander suite and was advised to keep my mouth shut by some people.

Those guys are one of the reasons I got out of Medellin, And it has nothing to do with the bible.

But the main reason is I dont want to get COPD form the horrible air pollution there,

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:33:57 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »

No one is saying you should marry a prepago. But this does seem pretty harsh coming from a guy that can't even come up with at least one horror story. Kind of a cop out really.

I don't know...maybe it is just me....but for me to talk that harshly about prepagos I would have to be some kind of a religious zealot or I would have had to have had a very bad personal experience with a prepago. It is anyone's guess what happened to you for you to form the opinions you have about prepagos in particular and colombianas in general.

I just see guys that seem by all accounts to be happy with their relationships with prepagos.
But hey I'm no expert. jajaja

Never knew that you wanted to know what Bernard looked like. I could show you if interested. But my advice would be to stay as far away from him as possible. But he is better looking than you by about 100 percent....he is only about 50 percent better looking than me. jajaja

You know what they say...fock the FARC it's the crazy gringos in Colombia that you really have to worry about. LOL

I'll see if I can find an unflattering photo of myself to put in my profile so you don't feel bad.
No point in you posting another photo of yourself on here without your shirt on. We all remember the last one. jajaja

Offline Calipro

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2018, 07:59:07 PM »
ooops glamor shot jajaja

I'll look for a snap shot later.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2018, 08:14:59 PM »

No one is saying you should marry a prepago. But this does seem pretty harsh coming from a guy that can't even come up with at least one horror story. Kind of a cop out really.

I don't know...maybe it is just me....but for me to talk that harshly about prepagos I would have to be some kind of a religious zealot or I would have had to have had a very bad personal experience with a prepago. It is anyone's guess what happened to you for you to form the opinions you have about prepagos in particular and colombianas in general.

I just see guys that seem by all accounts to be happy with their relationships with prepagos.
But hey I'm no expert. jajaja

Never knew that you wanted to know what Bernard looked like. I could show you if interested. But my advice would be to stay as far away from him as possible. But he is better looking than you by about 100 percent....he is only about 50 percent better looking than me. jajaja

You know what they say...fock the FARC it's the crazy gringos in Colombia that you really have to worry about. LOL

I really

I'll see if I can find an unflattering photo of myself to put in my profile so you don't feel bad.
No point in you posting another photo of yourself on here without your shirt on. We all remember the last one. jajaja

Really dont know about prepagos..never been with one..well not an.official.one anyway..

Did go to a strip.show once and what the girls told me made me sick..

Any guy who wanted up an.old mattress upstairs.

Cara de Puta is an expression..dont know howcwe got on the topic of prepagos

Offline Calipro

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2018, 08:23:13 PM »

Really dont know about prepagos..never been with one..well not an.official.one anyway..

Did go to a strip.show once and what the girls told me made me sick..

Any guy who wanted up an.old mattress upstairs.

Cara de Puta is an expression..dont know howcwe got on the topic of prepagos

Hate to put you on the spot but inquiring minds want to know.

What exactly did the strippers  tell you at the strip show that made you sick and to deserve this:

.would you trust any of these type of women...prostitutes malevolent gold diggers..zorras (sluts)whatever ..all the same......Most of them will lie, cheat and manipulate..or do anything to get money.Some will even drug you with danga, or other things.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2018, 08:25:43 PM »

Hate to put you on the spot but inquiring minds want to know.

What exactly did the strippers  tell you at the strip show that made you sick and to deserve this:

.would you trust any of these type of women...prostitutes malevolent gold diggers..zorras (sluts)whatever ..all the same......Most of them will lie, cheat and manipulate..or do anything to get money.Some will even drug you with danga, or other things.

Only common sense..

Offline Calipro

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2018, 08:29:11 PM »

Only common sense..

Hmmmm

They wanted to charge you extra for a girlfriend experience? jajaja

I don't know ......really I have no idea what they told you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:30:32 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2018, 08:32:37 PM »

.Basically the part about having any guy upstairs for 200 COP on a dirty old matress..disgusting

Rest is only common sense..prepagos are notorious for drugging guys..have heard the story from.many people

People have to do what they need to do to survive, oksy, but I aint gonna marry them

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2018, 08:32:37 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Anyway enough of this crap its really getting stupid

Offline Calipro

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2018, 08:42:35 PM »
Anyway enough of this crap its really getting stupid

yeah

How did you know the mattress was dirty. jajaja

Anyway I'm sure you have your reasons for disliking prepagos. Doesn't really matter what they are.

Some guys like them and some guys don't.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2018, 05:30:03 PM »
Expat you seem to be swinging wide. A while back you were with a hard drinking middle aged woman in Capurganá and now you aver to be with a 19 year old. Whatever the veracity of the histories presented on this forum I applaud the latest development. A 19 year old will rejuvenate you.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Calipro

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »

but no way a 25 yo is gonna go out with a guy in his 50s or 60s and not eventually expect some material support.

and there is no way the guy should expect otherwise.

I know short, decrepit 70 year olds with lots of money with 18 yo girl friends who claim they give them nothing

sure they get the poorest girl from a strato 1 barrio and try to be cheap..but there is no way these girls are with this type of guy wo some financial benefit. Its beyond ludicrous to think otherwise.

Buencamino

Little did we know at the time that Expat was speaking from experience when he wrote this. jajaja

Let's just hope his 19 year old girlfriend doesn't leave him in the poorhouse.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2018, 10:46:35 AM »

Buencamino

Little did we know at the time that Expat was speaking from experience when he wrote this. jajaja

Let's just hope his 19 year old girlfriend doesn't leave him in the poorhouse.

No girl is gonna leave me in the poor house..I can Guarantee you that.

Not a chance. I wont marry them and bring them to the states.

Any relationship I have had, no matter how much I have spent I always came out richer afterwards.

My plan anyway is to spend all my money before I die, one way or another.

Anyway this is a waste of time talking about this. We are all gonna be dead in 20 or 30 years, so why sweat the small stuff. Just enjoy your life, whatever.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2018, 10:59:24 AM »
Expat you seem to be swinging wide. A while back you were with a hard drinking middle aged woman in Capurganá and now you aver to be with a 19 year old. Whatever the veracity of the histories presented on this forum I applaud the latest development. A 19 year old will rejuvenate you.

She is actually way better and more mature than the other one (I wouldnt call her quite "middle aged" .ja ja)., if you can believe it.

The other one was very "vivedora"... to say the least

Offline Calipro

« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »

No girl is gonna leave me in the poor house..I can Guarantee you that.

Not a chance. I wont marry them and bring them to the states.

Any relationship I have had, no matter how much I have spent I always came out richer afterwards.

My plan anyway is to spend all my money before I die, one way or another.

Anyway this is a waste of time talking about this. We are all gonna be dead in 20 or 30 years, so why sweat the small stuff. Just enjoy your life, whatever.

LOL!

Who says not everybody can be Calipro. Jajajajaja!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2018, 02:25:04 PM »
Yea, and not everybody can or wants to be a daddy as he's approaching age 60. Can't imagine being past age 75, still waiting for the sound of a car, the closing of the door, signaling that my teenage child has come home.

On the one hand, if you're a man, you care for and look out for your offspring. On the other hand, to do so is gonna cramp any guy's ---any  playboy's style to some extent.

And whether you rate the mother to be as a '"6" as we've seen here or she's a 'two' or a 'ten' on your own scale, the way you guys dump on the women down there, making them out to be lying, sexually loose, opportunistic gold diggers,  and worse, I can't see why you'd want to have a kid in the first place.

I had kids comparitively later than most, but in my fifties, I still fully participated in their soccer team practices, playing hard and even today, we sometimes still work out together. But they're into their own successful lives now (well, one's still in college, but making 40K a year and they told him when he graduates next year, they'll start him at 80K) but I'm retiring without a hit on my own income, looking to get in even better physical shape and being able to travel fast and light. No kids, minimal baggage.

Don't get me wrong--having kids, being a Dad, is great. I've had some awful moments, but a lot more great, proud ones. My kids and I have traveled to more places together than most guys here will ever see. They've grown up and are like stars. That said, we've got Hong Kong, Macau, Barcelona, London, Paris and Rome (and a Mexico & C. America cruise) lining up and not having the boys join us, will make the 'quality' a LOT better.

Doing it --having kids responsibly in the latter stages of one's life? Can be done, but with some real cramping. ...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2018, 05:05:19 PM »
Yea, and not everybody can or wants to be a daddy as he's approaching age 60. Can't imagine being past age 75, still waiting for the sound of a car, the closing of the door, signaling that my teenage child has come home.

On the one hand, if you're a man, you care for and look out for your offspring. On the other hand, to do so is gonna cramp any guy's ---any  playboy's style to some extent.

And whether you rate the mother to be as a '"6" as we've seen here or she's a 'two' or a 'ten' on your own scale, the way you guys dump on the women down there, making them out to be lying, sexually loose, opportunistic gold diggers,  and worse, I can't see why you'd want to have a kid in the first place.

I had kids comparitively later than most, but in my fifties, I still fully participated in their soccer team practices, playing hard and even today, we sometimes still work out together. But they're into their own successful lives now (well, one's still in college, but making 40K a year and they told him when he graduates next year, they'll start him at 80K) but I'm retiring without a hit on my own income, looking to get in even better physical shape and being able to travel fast and light. No kids, minimal baggage.

Don't get me wrong--having kids, being a Dad, is great. I've had some awful moments, but a lot more great, proud ones. My kids and I have traveled to more places together than most guys here will ever see. They've grown up and are like stars. That said, we've got Hong Kong, Macau, Barcelona, London, Paris and Rome (and a Mexico & C. America cruise) lining up and not having the boys join us, will make the 'quality' a LOT better.

Doing it --having kids responsibly in the latter stages of one's life? Can be done, but with some real cramping. ...

Who said anything about kids.Just been dating for 4 months. Could end next week.She.is not interested in kids now.

There was a 25 year old who was interested in having kids..
But I hit it off better with this one..she was mad when she found out but now we are friends again..

Not saying this to brag or make like I am some kinda stud or the "most desireable guy in the world" (Stevie from Dallas)and not denying there isnt economic interest in both cases..ja ja  just stating facts..

Oh yes..I am saying that..these foreign.women (no.matter what age) are all after you guys for money in my case it is for my sexy body..

www.google.com.co/search?q=im+too+sexy&oq=im+too+sexy&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.7717j1j4&client=ms-android-americamovil-co&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#mie=e,,im%20too%20sexy,H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLRT9c3LDYwLS7PtSx5xOjJLfDyxz1hKYdJa05eY7Ti4grOyC93zSvJLKkU0uFig7KUuASkUDRqMEjxcaGI8AAAqJBQ-FwAAAA

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:22:05 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2018, 06:18:43 PM »

Who said anything about kids.Just been dating for 4 months. Could end next week.She.is not interested in kids now.

There was a 25 year old who was interested in having kids..
But I hit it off better with this one..she was mad when she found out but now we are friends again..

Not saying this to brag or make like I am some kinda stud or the "most desireable guy in the world" (Stevie from Dallas)and not denying there isnt economic interest in both cases..ja ja  just stating facts..

Oh yes..I am saying that..these foreign.women (no.matter what age) are all after you guys for money in my case it is for my sexy body..

www.google.com.co/search?q=im+too+sexy&oq=im+too+sexy&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.7717j1j4&client=ms-android-americamovil-co&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#mie=e,,im%20too%20sexy,H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLRT9c3LDYwLS7PtSx5xOjJLfDyxz1hKYdJa05eY7Ti4grOyC93zSvJLKkU0uFig7KUuASkUDRqMEjxcaGI8AAAqJBQ-FwAAAA

As I recall, after being into the idea, you indicated you got the cockamamie idea out of your head (both of them) That was a while back, around the 'sixo' mark a few months ago, I guess.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2018, 06:18:43 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2018, 07:16:04 PM »

And whether you rate the mother to be as a '"6" as we've seen here

Where did you see that?

The chick I had in my profile pic was a 6 and as I said before....she is not the mother of my child.

She is just some 20 year old chick that I hit it off with.

I don't know who you are referring to when you say the way you guys dump on the women down there, making them out to be lying, sexually loose, opportunistic gold diggers,  and worse,  LOL!!!

But I will say that there is a positive correlation between a gringos success with  colombianas and their opinions of colombianas.

When Expat gets dumped by his 19 year old he will be back to bad mouthing them again. Cara de puta and the whole nine yards. jajaja

To tell you the truth I didn't think anyone took him seriously until now.
The guy is all over the place....I'm still waiting for him to say it was all just a gag and that women in their 30's are still a much better option. jajaja

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 07:51:12 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »

Where did you see that?

The chick I had in my profile pic was a 6 and as I said before....she is not the mother of my child.

She is just some 20 year old chick that I hit it off with.

I don't know who you are referring to when you say the way you guys dump on the women down there, making them out to be lying, sexually loose, opportunistic gold diggers,  and worse,  LOL!!!

But I will say that there is a positive correlation between a gringos success with  colombianas and their opinions of colombianas.

When Expat gets dumped by his 19 year old he will be back to bad mouthing them again. Cara de puta and the whole nine yards. jajaja

To tell you the truth I didn't think anyone took him seriously until now.
The guy is all over the place....I'm still waiting for him to say it was all just a gag and that women in their 30's are still a much better option. jajaja

I stand corrected on the "6" designation comment.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 268