It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombian Women: The Regional Differences  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Colombian Women: The Regional Differences
« on: July 22, 2016, 03:36:50 AM »
I know this has been discussed before but I'd like to get some insight into Colombian women by city/region: Barranquilla, Bogota, Cali and Medellin.

The following are some of the specific regional differences I am wondering about:

1. The different physical qualities that define women in different parts of Colombia including:
-The basic differences in physical qualities (skin tone, body type, etc.)?
-Which region/city has the shortest and tallest women?
-Which region/city has the most beautiful/hottest lades (Very Subjective)?

2. This is more subjective: the regional differences in culture and how that might influence what it is like dating women in various parts of the country including:
-Which city/region has the friendliest/most open ladies when it comes to dating gringos?

I think the obvious cluserting by skin tone from darkest to lightest typicall goes like this:
1. Barranqilla
2. Cali
3. Bogota
4. Medellin

Medellin and Cali get the reputation for having the hottest women (and most plastic surgery). Never been to Medellin but some guys make it sound like the place is plastered with beautiful women all over the city.

Offline cdr1974

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Colombian Women: The Regional Differences
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 04:34:30 AM »

Medellin and Cali get the reputation for having the hottest women (and most plastic surgery). Never been to Medellin but some guys make it sound like the place is plastered with beautiful women all over the city.

I have to agree with this but also believe Medellin is the Gold Diggers Capital of Colombia,

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
In Medellin, the women know the value of a dollar (or peso) as well as how to seize their opportunities to get those dollars. I have always loved Jewish women and the women of Medellin remind me of Jewish women. I love them! Especially when they bite on a piece of gold to see if it's real. Now that's a woman.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 06:41:40 PM »
In Medellin, the women know the value of a dollar (or peso) as well as how to seize their opportunities to get those dollars. I have always loved Jewish women and the women of Medellin remind me of Jewish women. I love them! Especially when they bite on a piece of gold to see if it's real. Now that's a woman.
Barranquilleras don't know the value of a dollar but they sure know how to make a man happy.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345