Forum > Latin -> Trip Reports

Back from Colombia

(1/14) > >>

Rschnb67:
Had a very nice week in Cartagena history city very nice and safe I couldn't get over the amount of people bothering you nonstop to buy sunglasses trips to Playa Blanca which by the way was no where's near Paradise it was nothing but hostels and people selling everything for messages to puppies   
Most people were very friendly and nice if they weren't trying to sell you something.    Overall a great experience but happy to be home

fathertime:
hey Rschnb67...thanks for the thoughts...were you able to meet any ladies, and if so what did you think of them? 

Fathertime! 

Rschnb67:
I met a woman that I've been talking to for seven months we met once already in Cancun and we're meeting again in Cancun in September hopefully by Christmas she will have her visa

Elexpatriado:

--- Quote from: Rschnb67 on June 23, 2016, 05:29:07 PM ---I met a woman that I've been talking to for seven months we met once already in Cancun and we're meeting again in Cancun in September hopefully by Christmas she will have her visa

--- End quote ---

hhhmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

Hector_Lavoe:

--- Quote from: Rschnb67 on June 23, 2016, 05:29:07 PM ---I met a woman that I've been talking to for seven months we met once already in Cancun and we're meeting again in Cancun in September hopefully by Christmas she will have her visa

--- End quote ---

She is trying to get a "tourist visa" to visit you? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version